Status
Not open for further replies.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
they do, but its not freshwater :) Above the grouper are datnoids, magrove snappers, nile perch, barramundi etc...most of which can reach over 2 feet, and some get close to 8 feet!

AmazonPredator

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
I've seen that pic more than once and I like those oscars as well. At first I thought they were just wild-colored common oscars....nice looking group there.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Cypress, CA
elasmo said:
Check out aquatictech.com I think they have a 19" for $299.
I checked out that place and it is a marine store. If the fish is in Salt water, it would mean that it would not survive acclimating back to freshwater. But these groupers that Wes have for sale are pure freshwater.

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
These groupers are something else... totally!! They're beautiful, colorful, oddball/unusual looking, rare, and most importantly... MONSTERS!! Price aren't to steep for these guys,,, considering they're freshwater. Well worth it, if you ask me! :grinyes:

I would love to have one or pair myself... I mean honestly, these days... it's hard to be ORIGINAL in the hobby. Everybody has the same similar stuff... (no offense, don't get me wrong... there's nothing wrong w/ that)... but if you like to be different and want the RARE sh*t... you are going to have to spend some cash! I mean look at this tank... all ORIGINAL!! :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store