bumble bee grouper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serygo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2004
Oregon
Wes- How much would a smaller Grouper be???
Like 5" or so :)

Let me know how quick you can get one that size in :)

Richie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
London, England
Nate_N_Nicole said:
I would love to have one my self but I think they get like 3 feet long maybe bigger but I think they get to dang big for me if I'm getting something that big I'm getting some Peacock Bass Baby :woot: I know that dont get near that big but thats as big as I'm gonna go...

Peacock Bass can get to 3ft if they are Cichla Temensis.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
That is alot of money for a fish that is going to lose it's brilliant color, and becomes a saltwater fish the size of a car.

I would rather spend my money on a rare stingray, or something that will actually live in captivity.

If we are going to think crazy thoughts, why don't we all go purchase our own sturgeons?

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Cypress, CA
Miles said:
That is alot of money for a fish that is going to lose it's brilliant color, and becomes a saltwater fish the size of a car.

I would rather spend my money on a rare stingray, or something that will actually live in captivity.

If we are going to think crazy thoughts, why don't we all go purchase our own sturgeons?
Different strokes for different folks. You prefer a stingray, and some prefer rare fish. I would like to be able to have one, but you are right, it is pricey. Price demands rarity and supply, you should know. However, there is good news.... I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.

AmazonPredator

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
The thing is these grouper aren't rare, so to speak. The saltwater ones are usually fairly easy to obtain. I'm still skeptical on these bumblebees being fresh their entire life, and we may never know unless a public aquarium gets their hands on some...

pufferfish123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2005
Marin County
My local shop is selling one for FREE!!! We need to get rid of it. contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store