MFK Member
Apr 28, 2005
Those Grouper are so cool .

liberalswine

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2005
West Los Angeles
Awesome, Wes! For those of you in So Cal, come out to his shop. His collection is much more amazing in person. Hey Wes, thanks for the MFK decals, I'm the guy who dropped off the "Lucy". :thumbsup:

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Cypress, CA
Wes will never sell that grouper in his front tank. Prettiest freshwater fish I've ever seen, but I think it is also the hungriest. Wes was telling me that, that grouper would drag the huge fly river turtle around like a rag doll. He probably would eat it if it would fit in his mouth. That grouper is nice and deadly, definitely for the advanced aquarist. I would buy it if I can afford it, and if it is for sale :)

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
pufferfish123 said:
My local shop is selling one for FREE!!! We need to get rid of it. contact me.
Your messing around right? Else, jump on this quick boys!

freshwaterstingrays

Monster Ray Keeper
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
Fort Worth, Texas (682)
fugupuff said:
i'm going to be a bit harsh here, don't get offended, just take it as a Monster fish keepers advice. If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't get it, whether its size or price :) I know, I know it sounds harsh.

To answer your question, they get about 8 feet in the wild, maybe 700 pounds or so. Here are some MFK exclusive pictures of our monster fish, Japanese style tank. A few photos before I move things around a bit!
nice setup.

hmmca

Jack Dempsey
Aug 4, 2005
Illinois
Very nice, what sizes do you have available? Do they remain freshwater fish for their full life? Very interested in getting one, please tell me about them.

Thanks Greg

eatbroccoli

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Where is his shop located in LA? I am not too far away.

MANGCH1

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
???
west covina. nogales and la puente. across from nogales high school.

lookyloo

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
moving
liberalswine is right! i went to wes's shop today awesome setup. that grouper is unbelievable. it is so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store