bumble bee grouper

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazarus9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2006
Seattle, WA
When would you consider instead of buying a fish at those prices, travelling to the place where they come from, exploring their habitat, learning something about the species and even maybe bring back home a specimen or two?

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Bassjedi said:
How much do these things weigh when they are full grown?
Over 800 pounds.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
if you could get them in smaller i would buy one i like getting mini monsters would like one arround 4 inch if you can get one or do get one PM me with price thanks

paOol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2005
Fish Land
Nic said:
if you could get them in smaller i would buy one i like getting mini monsters would like one arround 4 inch if you can get one or do get one PM me with price thanks
wes was going to get a shipment, they were 3'', $350 each, but thats not going to happen anytime soon anymore.....

paOol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2005
Fish Land
tomgra said:
no contest the asian aro hands down.
asian arowanas are ALOT more common than the bumble bee grouper. especially a freshwater one.
even in Ca , you can easily find asian arowanas if you are willing to spend the money for one. (up to $5,000).

u have to see a grouper in person to appreciate it to its fullest, and im sure you probably have never seen wes' in front of his store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store