bumble bee grouper

Status
Not open for further replies.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Otis, You now have 5 posts, give it a few minutes and you should be able to see them.
By the way, Welcome to MFK.

T

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Fish Island
that bumblebee grouper is so nice in person. and it eats like a monster. when i go visit his shop sometimes i drop a feeder in there and its gone be4 i even look down.

Lunker101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2005
NY
Some guy came into my LFS the other day with a giant cooler.....He wanted to donate his bumble-bee because it got too big for his tank. The LFS took it, it was about 3 feet long and is now swimming in one of their 700g displays :)

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
wes what's the deal with bumblebees being fw or sw?

You say yours are fresh and your keep them in fresh fine, some say they are pure saltwater and can merely be kept in fresh when they are very young.

Are there 2 types?

Aquaman

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Fishville
Is a bumble bee grouper always called a bumble bee grouper, or are they usually known by a different common name when thay start loosing there color as an adult?

Lunker101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2005
NY
gman said:
Where is this LFS in NY? They have 700 gal display tanks, I want to see this place
its on long island. They have a 700g display with sharks and now a huge Bumble bee grouper, a huge SA display tank with geos, knives, with a leopoldi and a white tiger flower ray. A huge african display with tons of mbuna in a 300g tank, a pirhana display and a very large nice planted Sa display as well. I'll take pictures sometime, the place is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store