Bumpy the TSN jumped ship! :((

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
He's doing much better now. He's still not normal, but at least he can keep himself upright now. He's starting to avoid obstacles again. It's all good signs. The only bad thing now is that he is scraped up, and his wiskers are already starting to curl. I might seperate him later today for treatment so that he doesn't get infected. Sux to treat 350 gals, better to put him in the 50 gal rubbermaid. I'll try just melafix to start with along with salt and heat treatment, with tons of aireation. I'll post a vid later of him swimming upside down after an hour of being in the aireation.

Muske

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2007
Mundelein IL
Good to hear he is fighter.

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
necrocanis;2240067; said:
He's doing much better now. He's still not normal, but at least he can keep himself upright now. He's starting to avoid obstacles again. It's all good signs. The only bad thing now is that he is scraped up, and his wiskers are already starting to curl. I might seperate him later today for treatment so that he doesn't get infected. Sux to treat 350 gals, better to put him in the 50 gal rubbermaid. I'll try just melafix to start with along with salt and heat treatment, with tons of aireation. I'll post a vid later of him swimming upside down after an hour of being in the aireation.
:headbang2I knew he'd come around... if they make it more than a couple of hours it's usually safe to say that they are fighting their asses off to stay alive which usually (not always but usually) means they will be fine

ProblEmZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2006
Lynnwood, Washington what!
Glad to hear he's doing better. Good luck to a faster recovery! He looks spectacular btw. Sounds like he's in tremendous care.

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
Glad to hear he's doing better, hope he makes a full recovery

cichlid savage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2006
Look up
Good luck with him.

LBathory

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2008
New Jersey
im sorry bro, best of luck! look at the (kinda) brightside, that would make a sick skeleton sculpture, but lets not look that far yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store