• Pacquiao

Votes: 44 84.6%

• Total voters

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
I watched the fight a couple of times, and I thinks saying he was running his arse off in the 9th and 10th is an exaggeraton. Yes, when pacman was putting the smack on him, he moved away, but still was still meeting pac mid ring, and trying to exchange punches. Compare the end of the 11th, in which he was running for his life, to the 9th and 10th. You have to give it to Cotto for staying in the fight, and not getting knocked out again.

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
cotto's corner or the ref should've stopped it earlier. most boxers rarely ever want to quit in the midst of a fight, so it's up to others to protect the fighter. his corner must look out for his best interest. the referee is responsible to protect a fighter who is getting badly beaten and has no chance of winning. cotto needed someone to bail him out of that fight. it's a matter of safety.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just the outcome I predicted...despite the weight issues.

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
I was really into this fight every round I was cheering pacquiao and maywheter should fight now thats what I really want to see. This fight was better then the past 15 UFC's on PPV.

mr.reef24

noobshoehead19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2009
los angeles
maywther and pacman wont be a good match buh i want that loud ass floyd stop talkin smack tho lol.

everyone wants a good match and not just defense, run, and punch lol.
everyone wants intense action fight.

u alreay know how floyd fights unless he change hes style lol

A jar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
Freshwater
this last fight simply puts him as one of the best boxers in history.
and yes! he spanked cotto. i wanted the knockout to happen but cotto was running for the technical.

cant doubt manny. the guy has titles in 7 weight classes...

mayweather fight should be fun.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ceewah;3623747; said:
Only Marquez is the toughest of them all. They have fought twice and both went up to 12 rounds and I believe Marquez even knocked out Pacquiao once, or couple times in their first fight. Only reason why Pacquiao/Morales went trilogy is because Pacquiao was headbutt on the first fight causing a huge cut by his eye and they have stopped the fight. Second fight went only up to 5th or 6th round, and the third fight was no contest, Morales gave up at the third round.
What??? Dude, what fights were you watching??? Marquez never knocked out pac,.......... and they didn't stop his first Morales fight! It was a decision loss. Are you smoking something or are you joking??? :screwy:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
svang55;3626041; said:
What??? Dude, what fights were you watching??? Marquez never knocked out pac,.......... and they didn't stop his first Morales fight! It was a decision loss. Are you smoking something or are you joking??? :screwy:
LOL:ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store