Votes: 44 84.6%

• Total voters

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
ceewah;3622955; said:
I don't even know why it lasted up to 12th round. Cotto was just running as arse off from 8th-12th... They should've stopped the fight at 9th round if they were going to stop it at 12...

I don't know, but the only round I saw cotto running his "arse" off in was the 11th. 8-10 Cotto was still putting in some fight, though apparantely already having lost the fight. I think it was important for Cotto to at least make it to the 12th round for his pride. There not going to stop the fight in the 9th just because that was the prediction.

Not to say it wouldn't have had the same outcome(pac winning), but I think fighting in Vegas, where close to the whole crowd was going for pac, played a bit of a roll in this fight also. If you didn't notice, every time pac landed a punch the crowd went crazy, making Cotto more nervous, and fueling pac. If it had been at MSG, it might have been a closer fight, but I still think pac would have won it.

noobshoehead19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2009
los angeles
maywheather vs pacquiao wont even be intense fight as the cotto vs pacquiao. cuz maywhether will just do his usual routine which is running and defense, 1,2 job and run again...

the next will be a boring match, but i hope team pacquiao will make up a strategy where he can knock out the loud talkin mouth maywhether. no offence to the floyd fans buh its true =].

pacman is the best pound for pound and maybe close to ali or even better.. ;)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Pyramid_Party;3623159; said:
Good FIght. They should put Manny up against Mike Tyson next time.
....which one,the fighter from 15 years ago or the bloated old man of today?

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
Nemesis529;3623113; said:
I don't know, but the only round I saw cotto running his "arse" off in was the 11th. 8-10 Cotto was still putting in some fight, though apparantely already having lost the fight. I think it was important for Cotto to at least make it to the 12th round for his pride. There not going to stop the fight in the 9th just because that was the prediction.

Not to say it wouldn't have had the same outcome(pac winning), but I think fighting in Vegas, where close to the whole crowd was going for pac, played a bit of a roll in this fight also. If you didn't notice, every time pac landed a punch the crowd went crazy, making Cotto more nervous, and fueling pac. If it had been at MSG, it might have been a closer fight, but I still think pac would have won it.
IDK, I heard alot of booing for Pac before the opening bell. Cotto beat top to bottom, beginning to end.

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
pacman won that fight in convincing fashion. it was not a contest for him. i had cotto only winning 2 rounds, up until the stoppage in the late part of the 12th. the judges had it about the same. this was not pacman's toughest fight. mayweather and pacman should be a better fight.

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
mammy's toughest fights were with morales and marquez. he fought morales three times. he lost the first to morales and won the other 2. his first fight with marquez was a draw and won the second. the cotto match was not a tough fight. he dominated the entire fight, with the exception of 2 rounds that cotto managed to win.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store