Electric Blue Texas Cichlid

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018
If he kept them yeah. And he was last active in January so hopefully he comes back on. That little one is cute. I know nothing about these guys so I can’t help id. But I like your terror. Is it a white saum? Or is it just the lighting?
I'm not sure. Maybe the lighting. He is new also. I have never grown a terror before and I'm really looking forward to it. I really want him to get along with the carpintis. May you you can clue me in on my little terror he's about 2.5 ish inches.IMG_20180205_151358510.jpg

Reactions: MrsE88

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018
Male or female? I did not know there were different types of terrors.

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
It looks to be a male. Looks like it’s already trying to rule the tank. Lol

Adictd2Fsh

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2018
It looks to be a male. Looks like it’s already trying to rule the tank. Lol
Male, cool. Yes he is definitely the Dom one. I don't mind as long as he don't turn into a serial killer. Lol. There is a 4" severum in there that he has " terrorised". Lol. I have five severums that will be moving to my son's bowfront today.

Down for Cichlids

Feeder Fish
Jul 1, 2020
My first post! I picked up what was labeled electric blue Texas cichlid last weekend. Too cool looking to pass up. I can't seem to find much info. Can anyone shed some light! Thanks!
I know this post is old but i believe this to be the "RainbowRunner" strain of Texas Cichlids
Might i ask where you go tthis fish ?

Reactions: CichlidBeautyAlways
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store