Fish Room Redux - 3600+ Gallon Plywood Tank Build

spiff

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2007
midwest
He's just trying to emphatically relate to the excitement of being in the middle of such a large scale project.

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
DolphinRyan;3471203; said:
That's pretty impressive cver, that you do everything on your own, congratulations!
Not sure if this is sarcasm or what, and hence whether I should be saying thanks or being pissed off, but... I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just know if I had an awesome peice of plastic sitting there waiting, I'd be trading sleep for progress, whether it was wise or not. I was trying to understand whether there was some reason help was required, cuz I can't relate to waiting on another human being to show up - I'd be ass deep in it myself with or without help.

Anyway, enough with that dead horse. Pete, what's the plan for further progress? Pulling out screws sucks, especially if they're driven in below the surface! Do you guys have some time set aside to make the new frame in the near future?

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
I'm with Cver on this... you could call me Larry the cable guy with how much I'd be saying that I want to "git er done!"

I'm interested to see this project get done, it's been along time in the making so I'll wait with as little grumbles as possible :D

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
It's not just about getting it done as I conveyed in a PM to Cver. Ken has been with me building this from the start and I'd hate to exclude him at this point. He pm'd me yesterday and said he's finishing up this week.

basslover you sure you're capable of grumble-free waiting? sounds like a lot to ask of you :D

Ort43

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2009
hawaii
I just got caught up to speed on this build. Just wanna wish you luck with it and can't wait to see it completed

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
nolapete;3472911; said:
It's not just about getting it done as I conveyed in a PM to Cver. Ken has been with me building this from the start and I'd hate to exclude him at this point. He pm'd me yesterday and said he's finishing up this week.

basslover you sure you're capable of grumble-free waiting? sounds like a lot to ask of you :D
Completely :D :thumbsup: (technically I said as little grumbling as possible though :ROFL:)

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
How did the Sawzall fare?

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
Ahh very cool...lookin good there! I am glad to see that power outlet gone...I thought I had seen it when I was over there and wanted to ask you about it but forgot.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store