Fish Room Redux - 3600+ Gallon Plywood Tank Build

Lil_Stinker

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 30, 2006
State of Emergency
Wow, just read this entire roller-coaster, er, um i mean thread.. glad everything is back on track & that all my stress over your project was in one day, you must have been a mess... I look forward to the progrss...

HrHagel

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
Denmark
An update would be awesome!

I have a hunch your tank will be what a scaled down version of god looks like

Super Turtleman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Michigan
Wow, maybe a bit much?!?

Still watching...

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Well, it seems my work horse construction foreman Ken is MIA, so I haven't been able to get anything done. Which absolutely sucks when I go in there and look at that big hunk of plastic sitting on the pallet in the fish room!

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
Wait wait. I don't mean to be a smartass, but you need your construction guy there to work on this? I'd be at 'er myself till midnight every night if I had to stare at that hunk of plastic sitting there.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Yeah, well when you start building something that holds 15 tons of water, let me know and I'll come over and video you doing it all by yourself.

Started dismantling the old front. Man, that's a lot of screws!

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
Easy big guy, I'm just saying if it was me, I'd be working on it myself - I wouldn't be the first one on this site either. I wondered why you needed another guy there to do anything, that's all.

DolphinRyan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Florida, United States
That's pretty impressive cver, that you do everything on your own, congratulations! I wish I was as talented as you and could hand build monster fish tanks on my own. And goodluck with this beast nola, thing should be killer whenever it gets done :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store