If You Had the Money, Would You Rather Own a Cybertruck or a Real Truck?

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
Hmmm, i see. It seems the hilux is now some sort of actual truck. It appears to be analogous to our tacoma but with a diesel powertrain. I was thinking the old 4runner/hilux suvs from the 90s. It may be able to handle that load as our stateside tacomas can be found pulling such stunts as well, i would still want more truck though.
The Hilux has basically been the workhorse for the entire farming industry since the mid 70s.

I dont think youve traveled through enough of the US if youre making a statement like that.
I don't think you've traveled through enough of NZ, you're welcome to come visit and spend some tourist money here.

These kind of roads are not the concern for trailering though, its the highways, traveling at speed through congestion, bad weather, or just the terrible drivers youre often confronted with when touring our countryside.
Traveling at speed, lol. Those types of highways are rare here, and trailers are limited to 90kph/55mph anyway.
Additionally, your bigger American trucks require a heavy truck license, you'd need to take a theory test, present a medical certificate. The Ford Ranger and F150 are both just a little below the 3500 kg/ 7700lb GVWR limit.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store