INDY DIY GUYS

yogurt_21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2009
AZ, USA
Pharaoh;3336477; said:
He refuses to combine them. He wanted to be able to keep three different bio-topes in one big setup. He gets to mix without mixing.

lol you know what I though about it and due to the width and heigth he couldn't really put larger fish in them combined anyways so he's right. it's better as 3. especially wehn you factor in the ability to move them.

mike dunagan;3340229; said:
I did not want to run all the way to lowes to get sand paper disks...
laziness? from an indy diyer? i didn't think such a thing was possible.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Stand all painted! I will paint the tank tomorrow, and perhaps get it all setup. I will have to go get some PFS. Then setup the tank! Then after a little work is done, I might get back to shelve building. Fishroom always needs work.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Pick me up some PFS while you're there. I could use another 150-200lbs of it!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Whatever sucka! I'll be expecting some sand on Sunday!

BTW, you forgot your bloodworms. LOL

The wife and I wandered around for two days going "What is that smell?" We thought it was the trash can. I totally forgot about the worms. She wasn't happy. LOL

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
Lol, those are indeed smelly when dead. btw, if anyone wants some vinegar eels, I have enough to issue a starter culture to every human on earth. Very little maintenence required. They reproduce forever in room temperature and are loaded with yummy fish nutrition. Free of course!

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
I might have to take you up on that Loach.

I got the tank up. All I have to do is move the fish and decor. Then I will get some pictures up. The wife took the camera to work or I would already done it. PS I hate moving 75 gallon tanks alone. They are so awkward to more, especially when your stand has a lip on it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store