Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;3380100; said:
Being sick and not getting anything done all week, IS quite the accomplishment for you Bro...How EVER did you do that??!? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Funny guy. LOL This is the first time in quite a while when I haven't had something in the works. I plan to be back up and going by the end of the week. I'm already feeling better. Thinking about going and getting some drywall tonight.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Pharaoh;3381325; said:
Funny guy. LOL This is the first time in quite a while when I haven't had something in the works. I plan to be back up and going by the end of the week. I'm already feeling better. Thinking about going and getting some drywall tonight.
See? that's more like it!:D

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
You can see the shelves I built today. Took all day. I had to replace a windshield in the middle of it. I had to change my entire design on the fly. The first one looks pretty good. The second one, well it is a fishroom shelf. It will work well. If I have to take it down I will later. I will put more shelves up in the other part later. I can now clean up the fishroom!

IMG_3914.JPG

IMG_3915.JPG

IMG_3916.JPG

IMG_3917.JPG

IMG_3918.JPG

IMG_3919.JPG

IMG_3920.JPG

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
mike dunagan;3383580; said:
The guy that was paid to help put the windshield in by insurance.
The ":ROFL:" was because it reminded me of the time I tried to replace the windshield our a 2001 Taurus Wagon...

Thinking I could beat the deductible on my Insurance, I decided to do it myself...
I got so pissed trying to get the old one out, with the stainless piano wire,
I manned a sawzall, with a de-toothed blade.

Well let's just say you can total a Wagon out if you have a violent temper, a stack of sawzall blades and stubborn windshield pillars...:screwy::naughty::screwy:

Glad to see you got yours done right...

cichlid_starter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2009
Indianapolis
zennzzo;3383623; said:
The ":ROFL:" was because it reminded me of the time I tried to replace the windshield our a 2001 Taurus Wagon...

Thinking I could beat the deductible on my Insurance, I decided to do it myself...

Well let's just say you can total a Wagon out if you have a violent temper, a stack of sawzall blades and stubborn windshield pillars...:screwy::naughty::screwy:

wow.

shelves are looking good mike.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;3383623; said:

bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike dunagan;3383517; said:
You can see the shelves I built today. Took all day. I had to replace a windshield in the middle of it. I had to change my entire design on the fly. The first one looks pretty good. The second one, well it is a fishroom shelf. It will work well. If I have to take it down I will later. I will put more shelves up in the other part later. I can now clean up the fishroom!
Nice job. I need to get mine finished.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Oh, by the way Mike....

I have 7 pieces of drywall, seam tape and mud coming this weekend. You ready to do some carrying? I might cancel the 500 move and try to get drywall hung instead. The sooner the room is finished, the sooner I can start putting the 500 back together.

cichlid_starter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2009
Indianapolis
Pharaoh;3384499; said:
Oh, by the way Mike....

I have 7 pieces of drywall, seam tape and mud coming this weekend. You ready to do some carrying? I might cancel the 500 move and try to get drywall hung instead. The sooner the room is finished, the sooner I can start putting the 500 back together.
If you need some help friday I'm there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store