Looks real nice

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Fancy looking setup. I hope it turned out the way you were imagining it to be.

Once again, I am behind in picture updating. Of course, not without cause. I'll see what I can dig up.

NotoriousSway

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Muncie, IN
mike dunagan;4644820; said:
Thanks, we had all hands on deck for this one yesterday, Pharaoh, Sway, Beancounter, and ChrisIndy all showed but to work, Jworth stopped in too.
Had a great time! But I think the us watching the movie Orgasmo has scarred me for life and I cant get the theme song out of my head!

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Bit the bullet and bought some tubing to hook up the 10 gallon tanks. So I just need lids and lights for the whole thing.

I still have to build a canopy for a 110 and a stand and canopy for 125. So more projects to come.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
NotoriousSway;4667098; said:
Had a great time! But I think the us watching the movie Orgasmo has scarred me for life and I cant get the theme song out of my head!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Egon;4738648; said:
Are you guys married? I just dont think the above thread is possible with a wife around? LOL My wife says your not married and I'm not taking the bet she just offered.... :D
Actually, both of us are indeed married. We're spoiled. :D

NotoriousSway;4738694; said:
If you dont use substrate in them you can just put one light on the top and let the light shine threw the glass bottom.
But then you can't have assassin snails. They are awesome and I'm passing the addiction to Mike.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
We are both married. In fact we both started this right after or before we were married. The women came before the fish. Neither of our wives are that into fish. If you saw the Christmas tree thread no single man would have 5 christmas trees in his house. That would take up fish tank space. I hope you took the bet and won. For further proof my profile page has my wedding picture with my wife, sister in law, and myself in wedding attire.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store