INDY DIY GUYS

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Gosh, I feel like an idiot! I should have thought to refresh the page! Such a long day, I think Bobby would agree.

But here's a picture of my 54 gallon corner Bowfront that is pretty neat. I have 14 white labs and 2 bristlenose in this tank.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Dracor;1939945; said:
Gosh, I feel like an idiot! I should have thought to refresh the page! Such a long day, I think Bobby would agree.

But here's a picture of my 54 gallon corner Bowfront that is pretty neat. I have 14 white labs and 2 bristlenose in this tank.

Are those real clay pots or are they resin replicas?...I had to pull all my pleco and crayfish hiding places because the clay pots were leeching color into the water...I replaced them with a resin decor piece...

JayK1320

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Boston, MA
Well finally got all the way through this with no interruptions from work! I dont know who all these people think they are, trying to make me do work when I am checking out MFK...

Anyway, sick work fellas. Absolutely amazing, I can only hope to have something like this setup someday. I am really looking forward to seeing it all complete and filled with fish. Maybe sometime I can check all your setups out, I travel down to Indy on occasion for work...keep up the good work and pick up the pace! :headbang2

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
They are real clay pots! I haven't had any problem with them since I put them in there back in Januaryish!

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Okay prep work today. Tomorrow Pharaoh and I are doing the heavy lifting. It should almost all be done by tomorrow night. I will skin in the follow weeks with help from the gang. I will post pic later tonight. I spent yesterday getting our web store up and running. Check out my webpage on my profile to see the work I have done. I will update all the fish info after the move and skinning is done! Come see my store and of course fish!!!!!!!!!

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
JayK1320;1940169; said:
Well finally got all the way through this with no interruptions from work! I dont know who all these people think they are, trying to make me do work when I am checking out MFK...

Anyway, sick work fellas. Absolutely amazing, I can only hope to have something like this setup someday. I am really looking forward to seeing it all complete and filled with fish. Maybe sometime I can check all your setups out, I travel down to Indy on occasion for work...keep up the good work and pick up the pace! :headbang2
Make sure you shoot me a message as well if you head this way. Change your avatar first though:ROFL:
mike dunagan;1940972; said:
Okay prep work today. Tomorrow Pharaoh and I are doing the heavy lifting. It should almost all be done by tomorrow night. I will skin in the follow weeks with help from the gang. I will post pic later tonight. I spent yesterday getting our web store up and running. Check out my webpage on my profile to see the work I have done. I will update all the fish info after the move and skinning is done! Come see my store and of course fish!!!!!!!!!
Right on mike! You guys are making some progress. Whats going on this weekend? (Thinking about taking the boat out)

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
I have to go to stupid wedding events all weekend. The stupid cousin of my wife decided to ruin everyone's 4th and get married.

Sort of a sore spot...ps come to my cookout! Next weekend!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store