INDY DIY GUYS

lnelms2

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 27, 2008
Miamisburg, Ohio
Pharaoh;2235958; said:
If you were closer, we would be over there in a heartbeat. We love making group projects out of everything. Projects always run a little better when you have someone there to bounce ideas off of, oh, and hold hands and sings Kum-By-Yah. :ROFL:
How close do you mean? I'm in Cincinnati!:grinno: My setup is gonna look just like Mike's except I have a 220 in the middle and a 120 on each side. I pick up the 120's friday night. My 220 is 72"x24"x30", and the 120's are 48"x24"x24". I just need to build a stand to hold all 3 of them...

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;2236154; said:
I read that as things rather than ideas...
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:dont mind me I'm still under the influence of PVC cement...

What a sicko.:screwy: :grinno: :ROFL:

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I'm trying to think of the guy's name on here that builds custom aquarium stands for people.....what is that guys name.....oh yeah....it's me!:D

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Alright, now that you got those one's filled you can come over to my place and wood fill the railing I had to rebuild cause I busted it down to get my washer and dryer in the basement! :grinno: (But I did cut down the railing so that I could get them out without help as well. Stupid Apartment complex and there retardedness!)

Anyways, Bobby and I got all the plumbing ran for the 125 today and built up a double 30 stand, so hopefully he will post the pics up today. That means that he got his sump up and running and looks pretty dang good.

Bobby, if you read this I just thought of something. Just temporarily use a cheap tarp that you can cut around your pipes on the sump to avoid moisture on your stairs.

I began my sump Thursday night and have a few more things to do for it. Next I will have to figure out the plumbing and then I will have to invest in a pump. So we have some pretty good progress going. I also traded and got a 55 that I originally traded to bobby back and will be hearding all my Demasoni into it since they are in a Breeding frenzy.

Lot's to do and it seems like there's never any time! :nilly:

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
I just about finished the 2 55 gallon sumps. All I need is 1 piece of eggcrate to finish the acrylic sump. I'll try to get some decent pics up here in just a little while!

All to do now is to get the plumbing and then get a few pumps! Today I will be swapping my Demasoni over to a 55 from the 29 gallon that they are in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store