INDY DIY GUYS

tnnsman7

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
Grand Rapids, MI
I have bought tanks from Indy before, but that was back in the day when you could actually afford to drive to Indy and pick something up. Now, any money you would save on tanks would be eaten up in $4 gas or over $4 diesel.
2 years ago I actually drove to Southern Illinois to buy a single 125 tank. It was that much cheaper than what they go for around here. I'd be crazy to do that today.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Mike is the deal master. He found some of my tanks for me.

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
I still need one more 20High if either of you guys run into one.

Bye the way, those peacock fry Mike survived and are thriving in the 10 hex with my betta.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
We should be able to find one of those no problem. I will e-mail you when I find something.

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
So where are all the wonderful pictures that were taken yesterday on the 120 stands Mike/Bobby? :popcorn: (I hate popcorn, wish he was eatin something else!)

So far I didn't get anything done with my tanks today, but I did finally get the washer and dryer out of my living room. Of course in the process I broke part of the railing getting down stairs so I had to rebuild half of the railing in my apartment here (wasn't fun, but it would hold a tank now!) :D

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
And I am a man of my word. Here are the pics.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store