INDY DIY GUYS

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Plan to move in 5 years. Waiting for a new community to pop up near us with basements. The wife wants a new house designed just for her.

I will be over to help soon, let me check the schedule, okay Sunday I am busy. What day are you thinking? I also need a 40B or 50B anyone have one?

I have one of these. I want add another sensor for the fishroom. So I can check anytime in the house.

http://www2.oregonscientific.com/shop/product.asp?cid=18&scid=69&pid=546

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Looks like a good idea. I am going to try and pick up some lumber this week/weekend. Once I get that, I am going to try and start framing after the meeting on Saturday. I could definitely use some help carrying 2x4s down to the basement. Ha, that part is going to suck. Once I get them down there, I will start laying out the room and getting the bottom plates and top plates up. From there, I will jsut go mad with the studs.

I just need to figure out where the fish room wall is going to be.....dang details.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I will keep you posted. I have to get the truck plated and go get the lumber.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
He is a tiny update for everyone. I went to the hardware store. Dropped $180 and don't even have half the lumber that I need. Now I need to get all of this to the basement before the wife comes home and sees all of this in the kitchen.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I am going to start getting things ready for this weekend. I moved all of those 2x4s into the basement. You are more than welcome to come over on Saturday. I will need a hand to start putting in the top plates. Notoriousway is coming over after the meeting too. I'm not sure if I am going to sucker him into doing some work. lol

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
wow your projects have all come so far since the last time I looked at this thread. looking good guys. well I asked you what the purpose of a fish room was and how it wasn't an issue for me but I guess I should have seen it coming I have been told I have to stop adding tanks and when I add onto the house I can add a room for my fish but no more tanks in the house.:banher:so until I can do the addition I have to live through all of you

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store