INDY DIY GUYS

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I was just kidding. I should only need a second set of hands. Tomorrow is all about top plates and bottome plates. Then I need to figure out where to put the wall.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
What are you trying to say Mike?

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Okay, little work done today.

I measured for the pvc to hook up the fish room air pump. All I have to do is get the PVC and start.

I measured up for a shelf to clear space for the sink. I plugged in the heater and set for 75.

After I put in the shelves I have to try and find some storage containers to keep things in. I am also on the look out for some lids and a 40B.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Progress of this weekend. The first wall is officially up. Shouldn't take but a day or two to finish the framing.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Soooooo. I came home from work today and put up the rest of the studs that I had on hand. Now I have to check the back and see how many more I can afford to buy right now. I figure I neeed about 50 more to get 99% of it done.

Bad news. As pops was lending a hand yesterday, he enlightened me to a 60's Fender Stratocaster that will be needing a new home. I am going to have to see about being that guitar's adopted father.:D

Choices, choices....what to do. Basement or guitar....hmmmm.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I think I have a use for that massive sheet of glass:)

I've talked myself into a pond and I think it would make a fantastic Lid. Of course I'll need electronic actuators to lift it, but how damn cool would that be?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store