INDY DIY GUYS

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
It will be my fish room. To breed and do other fish type things with. I have 110 show, 135 show, and soon will complete my three 120 sitting room show wall. It will finish my house out. I am some what into fish... Nothing over the top just my small hobby!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
OK....Here we go.
This is the start of attempting to get by basement setup to hold a couple fish. I'm not sure if I will have time this weekend to build the other stand for the 55s, so I'll just post these now and do the others later.

To sum it up....
before shots, build shots, and installed shots.
The fish love their new homes. they are beginning to finally color up nicely. The last pic is of the huge mess I have made of my basement. I know the future wife just "loves" it.:D

Well, time to go spend Father's day with the inlaws. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Awesome work guys! I guess I'm going to have to get a picture of my stand I did on the 125! Hopefully, I remember and get it! lol...

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
OKay paint is drying on the DIY overflow. So everyone knows I got 1 inch drain and they are too small for stand 1 inch 90s. I am going to try 1 5/16... Also midnight. I found the lint covers. They are 1.99 at meijer in the plumbing section. They are white so you will have to paint or something...

I moved the stands that have been emptied and placed on of the framed stands in place!!!

I am going to test the the sump to be sure it holds water.

I have yet to move the shellies I will do that tonight. I will get pics of everything soon too!!!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store