INDY DIY GUYS

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Finally got the plumbing working. Might need some fine tuning after it runs and all of the air is out of the lines. Gotta go take some pictures!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
You owe me now sucka! LOL

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Keep on talkin' pal. LOL

Thalan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
jacksonville
Really nuce setups. I am quite jealous. I need to meet some other fish keepers to develop a local network like this.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, we got the doors for Mike's stand and for my sister's tank. The new goal is to get both of those stands done for the meet on the 31st. Want to make sure that everyone has something nice to look at as they are roaming the city. LOL

I am also thinking of going and getting a bunch of drywall and getting started on the walls. I have a few things to get done before drywall, but those shouldn't take long.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Okay, after a conversation we got that all ironed out. Well, I sanded the stand, and put the first coat on. Pharaoh, still have the doors, so those will be done separately. I am hoping two/three coats will be enough! I took a before shot. I will put an after shot with that when I get it all painted up. Of course this will not be a finished shot to come, but another step shot.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store