INDY DIY GUYS

wlecount

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2006
Indy
I've got a barracuda on my 220. It's pumping at something like a 12 foot head and I have the output valve at around 50%. Still enough water to push my dual 1.5" overflow box and DIY 1" overflow. Had some trouble with the first barracuda I received. I contacted reeflo and they sent me a new one in a week and gave me a month to return the other. Great pump, even better service.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
wlecount;2604426; said:
I've got a barracuda on my 220. It's pumping at something like a 12 foot head and I have the output valve at around 50%. Still enough water to push my dual 1.5" overflow box and DIY 1" overflow. Had some trouble with the first barracuda I received. I contacted reeflo and they sent me a new one in a week and gave me a month to return the other. Great pump, even better service.
EXCELLENT!! :thumbsup:

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, I got a bunch more plumbing done today. I had to go to the hardware store and get a few more things to finish. I plan on having all of the plumbing finished up tomorrow or Tuesday. After all this plumbing is done, I will be setting up a couple more 55G acrylics on the other side of the room.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Pharaoh;2608130; said:
Well, I got a bunch more plumbing done today. I had to go to the hardware store and get a few more things to finish. I plan on having all of the plumbing finished up tomorrow or Tuesday. After all this plumbing is done, I will be setting up a couple more 55G acrylics on the other side of the room.
Problems, problems, problems I see ;)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Yanbbrox;2608198; said:
Problems, problems, problems I see ;)
No problems, just addiction. LOL

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
All while he could have been over here helping me.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, got all of the plumbing finally finished. Then I fired up the pump. Two problems, one big, one small.
1. Have a small leak in one of the pipes. (Easily fixable)
2. Don't have flow to the center tanks. (Pain to fix)

I am going to have to resort to cutting all of the lines and installing valvesto restrict and adjust the flow from tank to tank. I was hoping I would have to do this, but I guess that that's how it goes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store