Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
rallysman;2851327; said:
Nice!!
How did the power failure test go?
It was close, but it worked. I might go ahead and move it at a later time though once all the plumbing is fixed. I will cut the amount of water needed by trimming out a few lengths of PVC. But for now, everything is working as planned.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I had an aqualifter failure that ended with a little water on the floor today. I'll be designing an alarm to let me know when water levels get too high. Let me know if you need something like that so we can order a bunch of parts all at once. The float switches I'll need are available at Jehmco so I may be calling you for that.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
rallysman;2851438; said:
I had an aqualifter failure that ended with a little water on the floor today. I'll be designing an alarm to let me know when water levels get too high. Let me know if you need something like that so we can order a bunch of parts all at once. The float switches I'll need are available at Jehmco so I may be calling you for that.
Sounds great in theory, what happens when you not in? Pardon my ignorance?

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Yanbbrox;2851558; said:
Sounds great in theory, what happens when you not in? Pardon my ignorance?
I'm screwed:)

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
rallysman;2851570; said:
I'm screwed:)
Not good then:( I'm sure there could be a work around for a txt emergency alarm alert to help out? going to sit back, not my thread, we could end up dragging it off topic by a mile:)

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Yanbbrox;2851636; said:
Not good then:( I'm sure there could be a work around for a txt emergency alarm alert to help out? going to sit back, not my thread, we could end up dragging it off topic by a mile:)
I'm just looking at it from the standpoint that something is better than nothing. I'm sure it could be tied into email without too much hassle.
I've only had that issue once in 2years, and I was home when it happened.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
rallysman;2851651; said:
I'm just looking at it from the standpoint that something is better than nothing. I'm sure it could be tied into email without too much hassle.
I've only had that issue once in 2years, and I was home when it happened.
Something is always better than nothing, I came home a month or so back and had a canister leaking, I would have lost my GG if the timing was different. A tiny puddle of water versus a complete tank loss, timing is everything + a lot of luck:)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
rallysman;2851438; said:
Not a problem. Let me know what you want and I'm sure I'll buy something too. LOL

zennzzo;2851482; said:
Yes very nice...I like the simplicity of your stands...
I like them simple, but I have the option to cover it later, which will probably happen.

BTW, stand works well as a ladder when changing the battery in the smoke detector. haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store