INDY DIY GUYS

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
Pharaoh;2900282; said:
A fun and exciting childhood happened to my knee. You know, little tear here, big tear there, some ground up cartilage over there.... it happens.
:grinyes: Same here... I've been putting off surgery for a couple of years seeing if I can rehab myself... So far so good... Mind you I've proven my doctors wrong my whole life so it's nothing surprising :ROFL:

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
I am waiting for some free time to do my knee. I did rehab a few years back for free at college, but surgery cost too much with no insurance, now that I have it. Well can not take off time to do it. Maybe this summer.

Anyways,

Finally finished painting the door. Will post pics tomorrow. I have to work on my other project tomorrow. All of my time is going into the bathroom... Good thing, get a sink in the fishroom not to that stage, but it is coming! Should be plumbing in two weeks.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I might have a sink ready for you in a couple weeks. I am planning on having the bathroom framed this weekend. Will probably start looking for permanent stuff. I'll make you a good deal.

Jeff F.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2009
Angola,In.
Just linking myself to our chapter here. The Indy club will be an exciting part of the "cichness" soon if I have anything to do with it. Send me your thoughts N. Indiana!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well... I gave up on the buddies that were going to help out and worked on it myself today. So much for friends huh? Ohwell, didn't need their help anyway. LOL

I am about 75% finished with the electrical work. Have to go out to dinner for the mother-in-law's B-day. I figure I'll have the wiring finished up tomorrow night. Then I get to start on the plumbing.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Pharaoh;2908108; said:
Well... I gave up on the buddies that were going to help out and worked on it myself today. So much for friends huh? Ohwell, didn't need their help anyway. LOL

I am about 75% finished with the electrical work. Have to go out to dinner for the mother-in-law's B-day. I figure I'll have the wiring finished up tomorrow night. Then I get to start on the plumbing.
No friends hey?, Mike should hand his head in shame;) Looking forward to the updated pictures.

BTW my knees are also bad, years of playing b-ball on concrete take the toll, I need them both scoped but it can wait:irked:

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Yanbbrox;2908705; said:
No friends hey?, Mike should hand his head in shame;) Looking forward to the updated pictures.

BTW my knees are also bad, years of playing b-ball on concrete take the toll, I need them both scoped but it can wait:irked:
It was worth it. Feels much better already.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Pharaoh;2910257; said:
It was worth it. Feels much better already.
Glad to hear

basslover34;2910435; said:
It would seem that once we all have bad knees we take up fishkeeping :ROFL: What a bunch of crippled bums we are :grinno:
I find kneeling on off cuts of jap matting help with pain relief whilst flag laying;)

Pharaoh, any joy with the pics?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store