INDY DIY GUYS

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Got the Temperature Controller hooked up last night. thing works perfectly. I have 1500Ws of man-grunting power in that sump now.

Next in line... The 210 and the 125 at my sister's house. Started building the stand for the 125 last night. Trying to get it done before I'm out for 2 weeks with surgery. It should be done tonight.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
:popcorn: for the pics:D

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Shortly, young grasshopper, shortly

I have to finish the old mid-term first.

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Looking Good There Bobby! You are making great progress in your room. Excellent Job!

farmsmitty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Ontario
I have just gone through the first dozen pages on this thread, and you definitely own the title of "MONSTERFISHKEEPER"!!!! Did they build this web site around you???? I am kinda jealous though, I would like to have more than just one tank....

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
farmsmitty;2874767; said:
I have just gone through the first dozen pages on this thread, and you definitely own the title of "MONSTERFISHKEEPER"!!!! Did they build this web site around you???? I am kinda jealous though, I would like to have more than just one tank....
I wish we could think that this site was built around us, but that is far from the truth. Keep looking around and you see some truly amazing setups that we can't even hold a candle to.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Small update. Finished a bit of framing while out for knee surgery this week. I finally decided on a measurement for the bathroom. put down some bottom plates there. Will hopefully be doing the main part of the electrical this weekend. Also, there's the possibility that I'll be working on plumbing this weekend too.

Things will go slow as I am still going slow. Its hard to get up and down with a bum knee. LOL

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Pharaoh;2899937; said:
Small update. Finished a bit of framing while out for knee surgery this week. I finally decided on a measurement for the bathroom. put down some bottom plates there. Will hopefully be doing the main part of the electrical this weekend. Also, there's the possibility that I'll be working on plumbing this weekend too.

Things will go slow as I am still going slow. Its hard to get up and down with a bum knee. LOL
Whoa!....what happened to your knee...;)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;2900115; said:
Whoa!....what happened to your knee...;)
A fun and exciting childhood happened to my knee. You know, little tear here, big tear there, some ground up cartilage over there.... it happens.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store