:ROFL:

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I think I might have to start setting up the 210 drywall or not. My fronts are growing fast! Might go pickup the necessary plumbing part this week and start on it this weekend.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I have a pump for the tank, but it isn't in the greatest shape. I need to get a replacement. Might go with a MAG Drive this time.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, it seems as though I am continually falling behind here lately. Didn't get the drywall work completed that was planned. Hence, no 210 running yet.

BUT... I did get the 500 out of the back of the truck. It is sitting in my sisters garage waiting to be disassembled.

Also, I made an adapter for the sump that will let me increase the height of the water to account for the 210 being added. Not much, but something.

NotoriousSway

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Muncie, IN
I finally got myself a nice project to work on for the next couple days (or weeks).....

I recently purchased 9 15g acrylic tank /w built-in overflows + one that I already have that I will be adding for grow-outs for all my fry. It will be plumed with 1" PVC into a DIY sump and a Pentair Quiet One 2200 pump (581 gph).

Here are the tanks....

Also you can see below I already have the wood cut for the stands I just have to put it together. The sump will be the plastic drawer, I will be cutting the bottom out of each drawer and gluing down some plastic screen, and placing it inside of a rubbermaid tote.

I have every thing I need but the ball valves, I need 11-12 of them. This is the cheapest I have found #12 for $35.40+$16.25(shipping)=$ 51.65 if anyone knows where I can get them for cheaper let me know.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Those look oddly familiar....

NotoriousSway

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Muncie, IN
I got the stands built and almost everything mocked up, just need to put all the PVC together and finish cutting the sump draws.

I also have two more 15g aquariums that I need to squeeze in to the setup but I have to figure out where I'm going to put them. I might put them sideways on the left side. o yeah, one more thing I might be adding a refugium above the sump, I have not decided if I'm going to do that or not but if I do I already have a drilled 20g long that would work perfect.

Pics!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store