Nr Mcr uk
Looking good so far

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
NotoriousSway;3051407; said:
thanks, guys! I can't wait to get this setup, I am overloaded with fry. If you want you can check out my fish room in my album, I will update it soon I have added more tanks since the pictures were taken.
:popcorn:

NotoriousSway

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Muncie, IN
I got the DIY plastic drawers sump done today, so here is a little tutorial or it.....

Instead of drill a million holes I decided to cut out the bottom and use fiberglass screen to let the water through. After breaking several thin cut-off discs, I went to Harbor Freight and got these, diamond cut-off discs. They cut through plastic like butter, especially when you put them on a power drill, more power! (manly grunts).

drawing where I'm going to cut.

After its cut...

After a couple tries with a couple different glues I found that PVC cement worked best for gluing the screen to the drawer.

Filled with media, furniture cushion (sponge) and furnace filter. After buying the furniture cushion stuff, I am now worried it might clog to fast so if it does I will just replace it with more furnace filter. Smaller drawers will be filler with Poly-fill batting.

all done!

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Update: I almost have the bathroom done!

Reward: New (to me) 75 gallon complete setup with stand and canopy! Plus I have done so well on the bathroom the wife has broken her only 5 tanks in the house rule! I get to setup the 75 now! I have to finish a few things in the fishroom.

To do:
Finish backsplash on fishroom sink
Finish dry wall in fishroom
paint 75 gallon stand and canopy
paint 75 gallon background
trim 120's setup(pharaoh)
Make canopy for 110
make canopy for 120s
buy 40B and setup last tank in fishroom
then

resetup entire fishroom. lol

Pictures of progress when back splash is done.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store