Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;3113879; said:
Great Idea...lookin like you are getting alot done...Myself, I been just plain out of time for stuff and I HATE it...
I know the feeling. I've been helping my sister out a lot lately at her place. Haven't gotten much done around the house.

I have to give the drain line idea credit to NotoriousSway. I just made it happen. Hopefully, I can get some more time in the next couple of weeks to hang more drywall and start working on the 500. But I have to setup the two 55s before I can do that. Fronts need somewheere to go since I'm selling the 210.

APAC

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2009
Indianapolis
wow all of this is pretty impressive, I wish I could have half that many tanks. Im in Speedway right now but me and the lady are movin to southport within 2 months and I get to set up a 125 gallon in the basement in addition to my 72 gallon and 2 10's. That would be awesome to come and check out those tanks, ever thought of starting up a public aquarium?

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Your more than welcome to come and check out the setups. You might even be allowed to pitch in and help.

JayK1320

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Boston, MA
So I am catching up on this thread too...doesnt look like you lazy Indy guys got anything done! haha kidding

But I had an idea for you before I finish reading all this...

You guys seem to buy a ton of lumber, specifically 2x4's. I am guessing you get these from a lowes or homedepot kinda place. It would take some planning but if you guys all knew you were going to need lumber you should look into getting an entire bundle. You can ussually get a bundle off train freight for cheaper...I know someone that does this. I would have to ask again for details if you are interested, but I know its a way cheaper way to buy the wood and the wood you end up getting is a much higher quality than everything that has been picked through at homedepot.

Just an idea...NOW GET BACK TO WORK! haha only 30 more pages to catch up on...

Go Red Sox!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
We pretty much have all the 2x4s bought. I might need four or five more, but I'm almost there. I'm at the drywall stage, so if you know someone that gets it cheap and hangs it even cheaper, then you have my interest. LOL

BTW, Where you been hiding at lately?

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
a little update with pictures from my place!

First I have pictures of the hallway and what was a pantry, and then the bathroom I put in from scratch.

Then my "new" 75 gallon setup. Will repaint it after vacation next week and setup my shellies inside.

Next I have a picture of the light I put up. It was a christmas gift from the wife. It has four bulbs. Super bright.

Next I have a picture of some shelves up with my pump that supplies all my tanks with filtration in the fishroom.

Last I have my addition. We needed to add a point of use heater for my bathroom sink. and I though why not add a sink and for the same price I can get a larger water heater! So now my fishroom has a heater of its own!

So there are some updates! I still have some work left to do so I will get on that as soon as I get back from break.

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Mike did a great job on the bathroom. I personally inspected and tested it. LOL

I've been too busy working on getting all of this work caught up to stop and take pics. I'll try and get some going one night this week, but the schedule is filling up quickly.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;3161940; said:
Lookin' great Mike...
What is the Box, next to the Water heater?

That would be the "removal" tool/box for the "disposal" area.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store