Nr Mcr uk
Great bathroom build Mike

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
yep pocket door. It did not have room to put a nice size door on it. A few Monster fish keepers are monster themselves and I wanted to be sure they fit! lol

It is a nice toilet 700 for it alone!

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
You can use a couple old fashion wood drill bits on the ends instead of the jig. The jig just saves time and makes it easier.

Great bathroom Mike, that looks really good! Have you tested it to it's full potential? Did you install a fan? :)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
jared555;3175367; said:
You have any closer pictures of the stands? Also, what about someone who doesn't have the jig you guys are using?

2 1/2 to 3 hours each way but the main problem would be I have a dog that flips out if I leave him alone for more than 30 seconds. (That is usually about how long it actually takes him)

I don't always use the jig to make stands, generally only when I'm going for looks or will be finishing later. On my 55 stands, I put two screws in each joint for the sqaure frame that the tank sits on. For the vertical legs, I used 4-5 screws to ensure that there was plenty of support.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Bout time I posted something. Its not much but at least it gives everyone something to look at for a few second. Give 'em a quick fix. LOL

Couple shots of the basement.

0529091458.jpg

0529091457.jpg

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, Mike and the wife were out of the house, so I thought I would sneak in and do a little work on the 3x120 setup. Just put up a few pieces of trim to give the stand a more finished look.

Left to do:
1. Install trim pieces between each stand and tank
2. Build canopy

Sorry for the crappy pics, but I was using the good 'ole cell phone.

0607091422.jpg

scat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2009
Lafayette, Indiana
The projects just amaze me. My fish room should be completed in the next couple days. I will post pics when finished. I guess you can call it the Lafayette chapter of Indy style. I should have 6 or 7 tanks set up. I just moved up here a month ago and we rented a 2 bedroom apartment just so I could have my fish room. As soon as I got all my tanks set up how I wanted them the ole lady decided I had to atleast put a bed in there. So im building an "L" shaped stand tp hold all the tanks. One part of the "L" will have a bed with a tank as the headboard.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store