Nice pick ups P

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks. I just wanted a tank with internal overflows so I could put it flush to the wall. The 180 was nice, but I need something a bit more manageable. This 110 should do just fine.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, today turned out to be a real bust for me. I didn't get very much completed. The rain halted work on the 500. There were too many noxious gases involved to safely work on it without the garage door open.

And then this happened......

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
So now that I have discussed the problems. I can get on the the things that I actually completed.

Started working on the 55 stand and plumbing. I was planning on having the whole thing running this evening, but that is stopped now that I have to repair the one 55G tank.

So I I got the plumbing to where I could while waiting for the paint on the stand to dry.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Pharaoh;3273803; said:
Well, today turned out to be a real bust for me. I didn't get very much completed. The rain halted work on the 500. There were too many noxious gases involved to safely work on it without the garage door open.

And then this happened......

AAAHHHHHH CRAP!!!! :(

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;3273912; said:
AAAHHHHHH CRAP!!!! :(
I cussed for about two hours over that. I am going to see if I can track down some weld-on tomorrow and see about fixing it. Otherwise, I won't be able to get the 55s going tomorrow.:irked:

Oh yeah.....other GREAT news. Sump pump quit working in the basement today. Going to have to go buy a new one and install it as well. :cry::wall::duh:

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Pharaoh;3274037; said:
Oh yeah.....other GREAT news. Sump pump quit working in the basement today. Going to have to go buy a new one and install it as well. :cry::wall::duh:
Holy Ship Bro...when it rains it really pours...
INDYstyle...It's a pain in the assets, I know, but you know that stuff won't be needing replacement again in the near future...;):popcorn:

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Sorry to hear about the troubles. You've been on such a good run lately.

Chin up, you'll get it all sorted:)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well. I got the sump pump installed after a bit of retrofitting. Got some things done around the house that needed to be wrapped up.

As far as the 55..... I tried to get some scrap acrylic from lowes today, but they told me that I would have to pay for the stuff out of the trashcan. I refused. I'll just go by the plastic shop and get some scraps out of the trash while I'm getting the weld-on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store