Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
Danger_Chicken;4141488; said:
You're going to let one person getting on your nerves affect what you do? So the rest of can't see a nice fish now? I guess the other guy wins.
Unfortunately it is not just him. And he can have his victory, b/c I honestly don't care.

Thanks to the others, I will post pics again, I just want a break for now.

cuban jey

"tha movement you bastards"
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Tampa Bay
same ol... school, fish, women haha in that order too. hows the old cichla doin man?

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
Yeah, I agree, that's pretty pathetic not to post some pictures because of one or two guys give you a hard time or whatever. I don't know how you made it through elementry school. There's obviously a majority of people on this forum that like your collection and want to see more vs the one's who don't care or mess around with you so that should be enough for anyone. Not everyone in the world is going to bow down to you and agree with everything you say or post, such is life. Get the f over it. If it makes you feel better, I promise I wont' tease or mess with any pictures that you post. If I break this promise than the mods can ban me. How' that?

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
ultimatejay;4141575; said:
Yeah, I agree, that's pretty pathetic not to post some pictures because of one or two guys give you a hard time or whatever. I don't know how you made it through elementry school. There's obviously a majority of people on this forum that like your collection and want to see more vs the one's who don't care or mess around with you so that should be enough for anyone. Not everyone in the world is going to bow down to you and agree with everything you say or post, such is life. Get the f over it. If it makes you feel better, I promise I wont' tease or mess with any pictures that you post. If I break this promise than the mods can ban me. How' that?
LOL, Ultimatejay, you are such a cop out. Can I put you on my ignore list too?

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
ashdavid;2987930; said:
A handful of these beautiful and ver rare Oscars made there way to Japan and I was one of the lucky ones to pick up. Seiichi got some too. Anyway mine is about 1" and was intent on sitting all the way up the back of the bus, so pics were a little difficult.

:WHOA: Wow, how about an update pic?

These are BEAUTIFUL:drool:!!!!!

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
What victory? What battle? I'm scratching my head here. You have an Oscar, you have a camera. It's not complicated. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store