Its been a long time, Oscar, Astronotus rubrocellatus from Rio Negro

Status
Not open for further replies.

apriliarider15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Utah
Ash I had a long post that I decided not to post but I do hope to see your fish one day again maybe on another site with less jack@$$es and politics.

andregurov

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
future wetlands, Louisiana
ultimatejay;4141789; said:
Yeah, I agree, that's pretty pathetic not to post some pictures because of one or two guys give you a hard time or whatever. I don't know how you made it through elementry school. Get the f over it. If it makes you feel better, I promise I wont' tease or mess with any pictures that you post. If I break this promise than the mods can ban me. How' that?
Now that is FUNNY. Insult and plead at the same time. I just knew this thread was ripe for some good humor.

I like the drawing. As unbelievable as it may sound, some people enjoy their children more than their fish (particularly when you work long, long hours). It is doubly good when both loves intersect, isn't it David? :)

Now is there any hope our wives and fish interest will intersect? If someone has an answer or any secrets about this, please let me know.

Arthur

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
michigan
ultimatejay;4141789; said:
Yeah, I agree, that's pretty pathetic not to post some pictures because of one or two guys give you a hard time or whatever. I don't know how you made it through elementry school. There's obviously a majority of people on this forum that like your collection and want to see more vs the one's who don't care or mess around with you so that should be enough for anyone. Not everyone in the world is going to bow down to you and agree with everything you say or post, such is life. Get the f over it. If it makes you feel better, I promise I wont' tease or mess with any pictures that you post. If I break this promise than the mods can ban me. How' that?
That's really going to make him want to post more pictures. Did you ever actually find one of his full tanks shots? I think it's funny because if you open your eyes you would of seen that picture floating around by now, but then again you wouldn't recognize it anyhow

Reactions: Ash_water

S23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2010
Malaysia
WOW.. its really AmAziNg..
Have never seen an Oscar with this color and pattern.
Very unique and it has its own personality..

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
knifegill;4142539; said:
What victory? What battle? I'm scratching my head here. You have an Oscar, you have a camera. It's not complicated. The end.
That's just how rediculous this whole thing is over. Many, Many, I mean many people have asked very nicely including myself for Ashdavid to post pics of his "collection" and full tankshots....... but he has never posted one picture that I can recall that someone has asked for. I know for sure he has never posted a video. Oh, wait I forgot the multimillionair doesn't own a video camera because he has professionals do that kind of work for him.... well then let the professionals shoot a video of your collection!

Again, who's tha jacka$$ here?

Anyone who has ever asked me for any help or pics I have helped them out and have posted pics and videos' of my collection. Just do a search under my username. You guys can decide for yourselves who's the selfish, self centered, fish god.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Whether Dave wants to post photos of his fish is completely up to him. He has his reasons. When you sign up to MFK there is nothing to say that you have to comply with every other members requests.

If Dave ever wants to post this fish up again..he can do so in another thread. Until then..good night people. This thread is closed. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store