Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
knifegill;4140803; said:
I see you're still hiding your little mistake.
Yeah, I seem to be hiding all my mistakes lately, even the leucistic Australian lungfish.:nilly:

Hey Andre, long time no speak.

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
BlackShark11k;4141241; said:
So the rubro is dead? :screwy:
I don't know? You will have to ask Knifegill, b/c he seems to know whether it is dead and he also seems to know how it turned out, now that is what I call an expert. Someone who can tell what a fish will look like without a photo in adulthood and just from looking at a baby pic.

It is going to break my 3 year olds heart when I tell her that Knifegill said her fish was dead.:( I just don't know how I am going to explain to her how a dead fish can still be swimming around. Any ideas, b/c this is a tuff one.

BlackShark11k

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
somewhere
ashdavid;4141337; said:
I don't know? You will have to ask Knifegill, b/c he seems to know whether it is dead and he also seems to know how it turned out, now that is what I call an expert. Someone who can tell what a fish will look like without a photo in adulthood and just from looking at a baby pic.

It is going to break my 3 year olds heart when I tell her that Knifegill said her fish was dead.:( I just don't know how I am going to explain to her how a dead fish can still be swimming around. Any ideas, b/c this is a tuff one.
Sorry, not one for riddles. It's been over a year since you first posted pictures, so I'm assuming it's almost, if not full grown. I'd like to see some current shots if that's not too much of a bother.

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
BlackShark11k;4141365; said:
Sorry, not one for riddles. It's been over a year since you first posted pictures, so I'm assuming it's almost, if not full grown. I'd like to see some current shots if that's not too much of a bother.
Yes , it is about 11". Unfortunately , I am not posting pics of my fish any more. It is just not worth the hassle.

BODYDUB

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2009
Killeen
ashdavid;4141382; said:
Yes , it is about 11". Unfortunately , I am not posting pics of my fish any more. It is just not worth the hassle.
Well then you're making us believe the other guy. You refusing not to post any pics is an admission of defeat............

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
BODYDUB;4141399; said:
Well then you're making us believe the other guy. You refusing not to post any pics is an admission of defeat............
So be it.

People who have seen my fish collection over the years know what I am all about, I have nothing to prove.

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
BODYDUB;4141399; said:
Well, believe the other guy then. ;)

ashdavid;4141410; said:
So be it.

People who have seen my fish collection over the years know what I am all about, I have nothing to prove.
You do have a outstanding collection.

Danger_Chicken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Baltimore
ashdavid;4141410; said:
So be it.

You're going to let one person getting on your nerves affect what you do? So the rest of can't see a nice fish now? I guess the other guy wins.

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
ashdavid;4141382; said:
Sad when a few naysayers can convince a fishkeeper with one of the nicest collections around to not post pictures anymore. Although, I can't see how I'd react differently in your situation. It's your choice, I just hope you at least enjoy your fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store