Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
20 yrs from now the Dems tactics for getting hussein into office will be studied. It was masterful, they took a 2 bit no name absentee senator who hated what this country stood for and spent his entire presidency paying back other countries for what he believed in his sick twisted anti-imperialistic mind were "American wrongs" and the cherry on top was they convinced the entire country that any criticism towards him meant you were a racist.

Can anyone please give me a reason why he recirece the nobel peace prize ?
Know what is refreshing? When President Trump meets world leaders, he gives a firm handshake, not bows before them like Obummer, literally did often. What a disgrace he was.

It is rather funny (and embarrassingly, pathetic) watching the liberal MSM try to paint his historic sit down with Jim jong Un as somehow, negative.

If Obummer had done it, MSM would of dubbed him, double Messiah.

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
20 yrs from now the Dems tactics for getting hussein into office will be studied. It was masterful, they took a 2 bit no name absentee senator who hated what this country stood for and spent his entire presidency paying back other countries for what he believed in his sick twisted anti-imperialistic mind were "American wrongs" and the cherry on top was they convinced the entire country that any criticism towards him meant you were a racist.

Can anyone please give me a reason why he recirece the nobel peace prize ?
Know what is refreshing? When President Trump meets world leaders, he gives a firm handshake, not bows before them like Obummer, literally did often. What a disgrace he was.

It is rather funny (and embarrassingly, pathetic) watching the liberal MSM try to paint his historic sit down with Jim jong Un as somehow, negative.

If Obummer had done it, MSM would of dubbed him, double Messiah.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hello; I see you are staying out of the political stuff also. Looks like imabot and jaws are going to push things. maybe they will get banned and the mods will leave the thread going.
Edit -perhaps I posted too soon.

I have heard people using mules Ge and haw to tell the mule to turn.
I always try and keep things respectful with you but this is kind of low. You of all people are talking about banning ? Seriously you bring up more political stuff than anyone on this thread. But because you and I but heads allot and you don't agree with imabot about his views you take this holier than thou route.... Mhhhh these tactics you employ are awfully familiar

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Cmon guys, we don't want anyone banned, we'd just end up here by ourselves. Politics is not allowed because of how fast things get waay out of hand. Let's stop being petty and move on.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Cmon guys, we don't want anyone banned, we'd just end up here by ourselves. Politics is not allowed because of how fast things get waay out of hand. Let's stop being petty and move on.
It shouldnt get that way. It's unfortunate since it's one of the best things about our country. We'd get erased if we talked like that in some of the other less free areas of the world.
I have no issues with imabot, man we both just have different views I think I'm right and he thinks he's right. The truth probably lies some where in the middle. but the other guy is a hypocrite...that's something that gets under my skin man. I would never call for or hint at someone getting banned.

Reactions: Kris P Bacon

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I always try and keep things respectful with you but this is kind of low. You of all people are talking about banning ? Seriously you bring up more political stuff than anyone on this thread. But because you and I but heads allot and you don't agree with imabot about his views you take this holier than thou route.... Mhhhh these tactics you employ are awfully familiar
Hello; Go back a few posts. See when I stopped posting on the current restricted content. That is the point some of us have been trying to make = keep on with the political stuff mixed in with the not so cleverly disguised vulgarities and either the thread gets closed or you get banned. I prefer that those who keep keeping on get banned but it will not be my call.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hello; Go back a few posts. See when I stopped posting on the current restricted content. That is the point some of us have been trying to make = keep on with the political stuff mixed in with the not so cleverly disguised vulgarities and either the thread gets closed or you get banned. I prefer that those who keep keeping on get banned but it will not be my call.

So now you decide when a subject gets dropped ? It's ok to discuss a certain subject while YOUR discussing it but when your not then you throw your hands up in shock and bring up bans and complain. It appears you enjoy speaking with people that constantly agree and always share your view But definitely not cool and very snowflakish.

uncle-sam-stop-whining.jpg

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; I went back to see if I had indeed joined in on the latest political "discussion" and found that I had not at all. depending on where you start counting I think this latest round may have begun with a post about De Niro.
It was, I believe, post #23537 by krichardson when the first caution was given about the strong political content going on and some fear the thread itself might be in danger. This was followed by a posy from Pyru (#23538) along the same lines.

There was an attempt to move the thread into safer waters after that, The Gengus Khann stuff. Jaws then picked the political stuff back up in thread # 23550 with the "_ _ rew it" post.

I did not comment at all until my post #90622. which I quote here. Stating my preference that it would be better for those to be banned who cannot stop with the political stuff even after fair warnings, than the thread being shut down.
maybe they will get banned and the mods will leave the thread going.
Hello; If my actions as described above are "kind of low", then so be it. I stayed out of the most recent political brawl all together. I was concerned that that stuff put this very long thread at risk.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
That is the point some of us have been trying to make = keep on with the political stuff mixed in with the not so cleverly disguised vulgarities and either the thread gets closed or you get banned. I prefer that those who keep keeping on get banned but it will not be my call.

So now you decide when a subject gets dropped ?
Hello; As stated it is not my call if or who gets banned. it will be the mods, not me

Hello; At the very least the discussion is no longer political and that is much safer for the thread. So if it helps protect the thread then go after me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store