Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Those classes are for those learning English hence why it’s called a English Second Language class.
Hello; Yes of course but a pointed question is why these classes are needed. The need is because of a very large number of children in the country who do are not fluent enough in English. That the numbers are great enough for the need to exist it the telling point.

I worked long enough to be vested in a pension back in 1997. There was a strong need for science and math teachers in the latte 1990's so I was able to work for a number of years in some other states as a teacher. Beyond my science certification there were always two other things of prime interest I was asked about. One was what sport I could coach and the other was if I speak Spanish.

Look at it like this. Youre nice enough to let me live with you since my other living situation sucks. Now am i suppose to make you speak my language, eat the food I like, and accommodate me in every way.....or am I suppose to be greatful and abide by your rules?
Hello; By my way of thinking the person is supposed to be grateful and abide by the rules of the new place just moved into.

Reactions: J. H.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Dude that's so jacked up. I watch her on world of dance she preaches Latino this Latino that. Now if I got up there and did the same with my nationality she would be all over me for racism. That's what I don't like the hypocrisy. If we're going to do it do then let's do it all the way.

Seems Time magazine is doing the exact same thing... Ugh, makes me soo sick..

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Vetting ? Serious question other than quoting DHS guidelines on "how" they are vetting these people. Do you honestly believe these methods are effective ? Do you believe that a terrorist could possibly sneak his way in ?
Terrorist have snuck in on numerous ocassions

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
That is OK, they lose more face with every instance. The media machine attempting to control the narrative is doing a great job at self exposing.

I have dumped a great many things since they gone wacko, anti trump anti American values etc, I no longer listen or read their stuff because they have alienated me and my values

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That is OK, they lose more face with every instance. The media machine attempting to control the narrative is doing a great job at self exposing.

time ought to be ashamed of themselves for going to press with that illusion....who are they now,MAD magazine?
I wonder what stopped them from doing this one?
35900556_155197228678167_8979317400797184000_n.jpg

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Are ttose memes or real mag covers

Please say they are memes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store