Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hello; Please do not explain this.

Hello; Are you perhaps engaging in a little rebellion partially to aggravate the parental units?

Hello; Fair enough I guess.
Not a rebellion, as my parents have Liberal tendencies, but the people I went to school with, my teachers, etc., etc., etc. all where hard core Republicans.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Bloomberg was a pretty good mayor. Giuliani was an epic all time great mayor.

The guy in there now should be in jail

Reactions: J. H.

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
Do you think any business should be able to serve or refuse to serve anyone they choose?
I sort of think so but where will it end? Obviously if you choose not to serve a certain race or religion it's illegal but if its your shop/bar/LFS surely it's your choice who you let into the place.
As a customer I would choose not to go to that bar if I had a face tat or trump hat even though they have now changed the rules, I'm sure there's plenty of other places that would be happy to take my cash. It's weird, like the *** guys fighting the baker over the wedding cake, why did they make a fuss and not just go to another baker. I can understand they were annoyed but money talks and not many small independent businesses can afford to lose business, if they want to add to their troubles by restricting customers then they should be free to do so and anyone offended by their practices can stand out the front and laugh when they put up the "going out of business" sign.
I'm sorting out how I feel about businesses choosing like that. I said I liked seeing that because imo, that signifies, in the real world, not Hollywood, or the media, conservative ideas are more than relevant.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Immigration bill that was said to be fair to both sides and had some sort of path two citizenship and funding for the wall failed.
They simply will not allow this guy to succeed

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Anthony Kennedy announced retirement today. This is big for us. Trump gets to nominate someone

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
The mods haven't given you your old account back yet?
I haven't seen any mods around actually. I think I tried pming one, I think it said I needed 5posts. I'm actually all over the forum, just post here. I do want my old account back though.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Good,now when is Ginsberg going to pack it in?
At 83 her days are numbered. Trump will get yet another pick. This is Soo huge for us. Supreme Court has been the thorn in our side. He can literally restore balance for decades to come.

Presidents policies can be changed but not the supreme Court picks

I'm very happy with this the liberal agenda and blue wave is in serious danger

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store