Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Guys-

Hate speech, LBGT bashing or even jokes are highly unacceptable and will result in infractions and most likely just an outright ban. Common guys you all know this or damn well should at this point.

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello; Around here the best know cave system is Mammoth Cave in western KY. I have been on the guided tours twice.
The most challenging cave I was ever in was near where I live. The land was owned by two brothers, Frank and Jessie James. No kidding that was their names.
In the middle of one of their hillside pastures was a small stand of trees. In the center of these trees was a hole about the size of a big door.
We tied about a 150 feet of rope to the bumper of a jeep and repelled down maybe 110 to 120 feet. We each kept a secret from the ones behind us when we hit the bottom. The bottom was piled deep with old bones and one fairly fresh skunk carcass. I guess we each wanted to witness the reaction of the one coming behind us.
We figured that small clump of trees in a large open area looked like a good place to run to for the animals and the hole captured a lot over time. I have no idea how deep the bone pile might have been.
Turned out to not be much of a cave. Not very extensive. We found the limits in a few hours. Did see one thing of interest. There was a skeleton of what likely was a cave rat lying on a narrow ledge. All the flesh was gone and the skeleton was still fully articulated.
Climbing out was hard. We used mountain climbing gear but it was a very physical
In some caves animal bones have been found in piles over a hundred feet deep, these provide food for cave living organisms
Many of which are found nowhere else but one cave system.

Many caves have areas which lead to other caves,getting into these squeezes requires some work a lot of times.

I usually go into caves alone with multiple light sources on my person, and don't rely on climbing gear for the most part, but I recommend the buddy system for the uninitiated , want to find some less explored caves out here

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hello; Around here the best know cave system is Mammoth Cave in western KY. I have been on the guided tours twice.
The most challenging cave I was ever in was near where I live. The land was owned by two brothers, Frank and Jessie James. No kidding that was their names.
In the middle of one of their hillside pastures was a small stand of trees. In the center of these trees was a hole about the size of a big door.
We tied about a 150 feet of rope to the bumper of a jeep and repelled down maybe 110 to 120 feet. We each kept a secret from the ones behind us when we hit the bottom. The bottom was piled deep with old bones and one fairly fresh skunk carcass. I guess we each wanted to witness the reaction of the one coming behind us.
We figured that small clump of trees in a large open area looked like a good place to run to for the animals and the hole captured a lot over time. I have no idea how deep the bone pile might have been.
Turned out to not be much of a cave. Not very extensive. We found the limits in a few hours. Did see one thing of interest. There was a skeleton of what likely was a cave rat lying on a narrow ledge. All the flesh was gone and the skeleton was still fully articulated.
Climbing out was hard. We used mountain climbing gear but it was a very physical
In some caves animal bones have been found in piles over a hundred feet deep, these provide food for cave living organisms
Many of which are found nowhere else but one cave system.

Many caves have areas which lead to other caves,getting into these squeezes requires some work a lot of times.

I usually go into caves alone with multiple light sources on my person, and don't rely on climbing gear for the most part, but I recommend the buddy system for the uninitiated , want to find some less explored caves out here

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Never did caving, but when I was even dumber than I am now, I used to explore storm drains. Sometimes with a flashlight, sometimes with a stick to feel my way around in the darkness, and sometimes just blind. It was terrifying, fun, and sometimes I'd come out above street level wet, muddy and stinking miles from where I started and dead lost LOL.

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
crazy but only a mater of time before it come up, bestiality be next.
Bestiality would be much better.
As it is, this should be stricter. There are effectively no laws protecting 12-13yr olds from 16-17 yr olds.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Never did caving, but when I was even dumber than I am now, I used to explore storm drains. Sometimes with a flashlight, sometimes with a stick to feel my way around in the darkness, and sometimes just blind. It was terrifying, fun, and sometimes I'd come out above street level wet, muddy and stinking miles from where I started and dead lost LOL.
I've done that too but I'll admit that I wasn't as brave as you were,I never wandered very far into the drains.I used to have dreams about falling into dark bottomless chasms for some reason and the sounds of a large volume of rushing water that I could not even see pretty much kept me in line.

Reactions: J. H.

Drstrangelove

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Francisco
Bestiality would be much better.
As it is, this should be stricter. There are effectively no laws protecting 12-13yr olds from 16-17 yr olds.
I've attached a list of the Romeo and Juliet laws, aka, Gap Provision laws.

It would difficult to conclude from reviewing this list that there are effectively no laws protecting 12-13 year olds from 16-17 year olds, when the listed state laws explicitly categorize activity as Class A, B or C felonies if it involves 12-13 year olds (and in many states even involving 14-15 year olds), having sexual relations with people 2-3 years older, much less 4-5 years older.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/r/romeo-and-juliet-law/
https://legaldictionary.net/romeo-and-juliet-laws/

And even if, due to these provisions (in some cases), a person isn't charged with rape (or statutory rape), it doesn't mean that person can't be charged with felony sexual assault or child molestation.

Last edited:
Reactions: J. H.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
You guys hear about lesean mcoy ? I didn't read the story something about abuse domestic violence. Don't you think they should complete the investigation before the suspend him ?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You guys hear about lesean mcoy ? I didn't read the story something about abuse domestic violence. Don't you think they should complete the investigation before the suspend him ?
Yeah,we were talking about it at work,him being a former Eagle and all.There seems to have have been quite a bit of recent shenannigans and police involvement between the couple.So,have the NFL threatened to suspend him,I hadn't heard that mentioned until now?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store