Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Chicxulub

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2009
(In case folks only saw part of the news after the famous debate.)

“We’re done talking about the debate. It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.”…….JR Biden

Unfortunately, some take these absentminded geriatric maunderings as instructions, and now innocent people have been shot.
Remember, moratorium exists on political discourse. While this comment is itself imo harmless, this is the type of thing that can quickly spiral out of control. Pls, no politics on MFK.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I understand, but this was a moment in history that would not be ignored. It’s way more important than us here.

I’m pretty sure we just missed the start of WW3 by about 1/2”.

Everyone worldwide knows by now, so I will shut up about it.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I hope we never need to fight another war. Evidently, many modern Californians can’t even deal with the rigors snd deprivations of a supermarket.
F0EB04E8-D515-4414-AF21-6D67AACF9DEF.jpeg

SilverArowanaBoi

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
A Tranz Woman, you mean?
With ”personal pronouns”?
And a day-old beard?

Yeah I saw that. The girl was stunned every time he hit her.

it was like watching my teenaged buddies turn jackrabbits into hamburger with shotguns, for coyote bait.

After the horrific ceremonies it was clearly destined to be a strange games.

Personally, I wanted to see a 26 mile skateboard marathon, giant cone slalom, and 85mph+ downhill speed trials. Instead, we will see trick riding, with points judging like figure skating.

Imagine if the Tour de France guys decided, instead of racing, they would just hang around in the parking lot and do tricks with their bicycles?

Pathetic.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Imagine if the Tour de France guys decided, instead of racing, they would just hang around in the parking lot and do tricks with their bicycles?
I don't know if you are a fan or not ulu, but the 2024 Tour de France finished only days ago. What a treat.

The mens side of cycling gets the most coverage but there is also a growing womens side to the sport.

The best thing is the lines are not blurred. The men race the men, and the women race the women, simple as that.....for now!

Will the day ever arise where the men and the women are racing each other......with a few "its", "them", or "those" thrown in for good measure?

The world really is cracking up.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don't know if you are a fan or not ulu, but the 2024 Tour de France finished only days ago. What a treat.

The mens side of cycling gets the most coverage but there is also a growing womens side to the sport.

The best thing is the lines are not blurred. The men race the men, and the women race the women, simple as that.....for now!

Will the day ever arise where the men and the women are racing each other......with a few "its", "them", or "those" thrown in for good measure?

The world really is cracking up.
Hey,Cali's own Snoop Dogg was there....all we need now is a Crip walking competition!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store