Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Little Zoey, now about 6 years old.
CC4D5621-856A-4F77-82EA-7A200882DFA4.jpeg
Since I met my wife Judy, in 1989, we have had 9 cats. Candy, Ally, Belly, Rusty, Pixel, Milo, Benny Izzy, and Zoey.

Only Izzy and Zoey remain.

Candy was 22 when she passed.
Ally was 17
Belly was 16
Pixel was 16

Milo was poisoned. He was 11

Rusty and Benny both disappeared. Possibly hit on the boulevard. Six lanes & 45+ mph traffic, less than 1/2 mile away.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
We have also had 6 dogs.
Scotty, Rickey, Molly, Mickey, Busy, and Ozzie.
Scotty lived 12 years
Rickey was 10
Molly 11 years
Mickey 9 years
Busy 11 years

Only Ozzie remains. He is almost 6.

B44913CB-9474-460A-B32B-45AFCBCCB2E4.jpeg
Ozzie guards Christmas from a lawnmower.

Yeah, no snow. California desert Christmas.

Last edited:

SilverArowanaBoi

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
RABBBBBITTTTT!!! :woot::headbang2:nilly::lol2::y220d::shocked::cool-1:
This is a house rabbit. My missus told me it was coming a couple of weeks ago so I had to build a hutch. The hutch is in the kitchen!!!

I didn't really approve of it because if Diego gets the chance we'll have a very dead Wascally Wabbit to clear up!!

• Love
Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

SilverArowanaBoi

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
This is a house rabbit. My missus told me it was coming a couple of weeks ago so I had to build a hutch. The hutch is in the kitchen!!!

I didn't really approve of it because if Diego gets the chance we'll have a very dead Wascally Wabbit to clear up!!
I know what a house rabbit is, pfft. I'm not that spotty :ROFL:

I've raised an army of house rabbits before, and I currently have a 9-year-old house rabbit going on 10; he is my precious, especially since I've never been successful with a dog or a cat.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
My missus told me it was coming a couple of weeks ago so I had to build a hutch
This comment I made above is very important. You are only young SilverArowanaBoi SilverArowanaBoi but what I am about to tell you is vitally important to your future well being as a husband.

When your future wife says something to you, or asks you to do something, or even downright tells you to do something, all you need to do is remember two little words which are pivotal to your very existence as a husband. Those two words, and say them with a smile on your face, are....."yes love!"

You heard it here first, the best bit of non related fish advice you will ever receive on this forum. You are very welcome.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Hello; It is my understanding there is or will be a new boss moderator. Has such happened and do we know who it is?
I haven't heard of any updates yet.

I don't believe chicxulub was simply a moderator, his status was head admin I believe. I'm guessing that finding a new head of admin could possibly take a bit more time than replacing just a mod.

koltsixx koltsixx may be able to shed some light on this.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store