Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
I haven't heard of any updates yet.

I don't believe chicxulub was simply a moderator, his status was head admin I believe. I'm guessing that finding a new head of admin could possibly take a bit more time than replacing just a mod.

koltsixx koltsixx may be able to shed some light on this.
i have PMed koltsixx koltsixx multiple times but he hasn't replied. He is apparently very busy and hasn't posted on MFK since july 4. i even PMed him today but he hasn't replied.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
i have PMed koltsixx koltsixx multiple times but he hasn't replied. He is apparently very busy and hasn't posted on MFK since july 4. i even PMed him today but he hasn't replied.
You have messaged me multiple times and I replied to everyone except the one today at 11:36 because I hadn't been on. Lol Before that you last messaged me on August 5 but my last post on the actual forum was indeed on the 4th. Sup by the way bro. I'll hit you back soon.
That's odd, my info tells me he's on line now!!!
Damn, why you snitchin? In all seriousness I keep a tab always open for MFK and I'm not sure how that reflects on my online status. Does it look like I'm on even though the tabs been idle for days? etc???

As for whose taken up Rob's mantle, I personally am unaware of any change except for what you guys are also aware of, which is that Rob has stepped away from his role as Admin. I'm unsure what that means as the site has been in a weird limbo for a while now at least it feels that way for me because we went from several Admins to one then none for a long while back to the one and now none again. I just keep trucking, popping in when I can and working behind the scenes. I'm not sure how much the other Mods communicate with each other so they may know more than I. I know others are definitely doing their thing as I usually see reports cleaned up etc. Sorry I can't provide a better answer.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Does it look like I'm on even though the tabs been idle for days?
I just clicked on your name and it usually states a date as to when you were last active. When AR1 AR1 said it was early July that you were last active that puzzled me somewhat because clicking on your name informed me you were active "a moment ago"!!

If you're not logging out or closing your tab, or whatever, then maybe it looks like you are online really busy on the forum performing all these thankless and mundane tasks you do, when in actual fact you're not even on, lol.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
:banhim:
I just clicked on your name and it usually states a date as to when you were last active. When AR1 AR1 said it was early July that you were last active that puzzled me somewhat because clicking on your name informed me you were active "a moment ago"!!

If you're not logging out or closing your tab, or whatever, then maybe it looks like you are online really busy on the forum performing all these thankless and mundane tasks you do, when in actual fact you're not even on, lol.
Damn I didn't say all that, maybe I'm just being modest. 😂

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
You have messaged me multiple times and I replied to everyone except the one today at 11:36 because I hadn't been on. Lol Before that you last messaged me on August 5 but my last post on the actual forum was indeed on the 4th. Sup by the way bro. I'll hit you back soon.

Damn, why you snitchin? In all seriousness I keep a tab always open for MFK and I'm not sure how that reflects on my online status. Does it look like I'm on even though the tabs been idle for days? etc???

As for whose taken up Rob's mantle, I personally am unaware of any change except for what you guys are also aware of, which is that Rob has stepped away from his role as Admin. I'm unsure what that means as the site has been in a weird limbo for a while now at least it feels that way for me because we went from several Admins to one then none for a long while back to the one and now none again. I just keep trucking, popping in when I can and working behind the scenes. I'm not sure how much the other Mods communicate with each other so they may know more than I. I know others are definitely doing their thing as I usually see reports cleaned up etc. Sorry I can't provide a better answer.
Sorry bro should have made myself more clear. I pmed you two times for which you didn't reply but at other times you did. However I mentioned you in many posts, hoping you would post but you didn't because you were most probably busy. You are an awesome guy so i hope there are no hard feelings. BTW I am fine and doing good. How are things with you?

I said he last "POSTED" on 4 July, not that he was last online at that date.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Sorry bro should have made myself more clear. I pmed you two times for which you didn't reply but at other times you did. However I mentioned you in many posts, hoping you would post but you didn't because you were most probably busy. You are an awesome guy so i hope there are no hard feelings. BTW I am fine and doing good. How are things with you?
Nah, not at all. We're good, IMHO most of the members on the site are awesome guys and lady's and I count you among them bro. I'm good, lost a couple of fish I really liked and that cost a pretty penny and I'm always in the thick of it as a lot of people depend on me and I'm always trying to help so I do get distracted often but I'm good. Hope you're doin good too bro.

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Nah, not at all. We're good, IMHO most of the members on the site are awesome guys and lady's and I count you among them bro. I'm good, lost a couple of fish I really liked and that cost a pretty penny and I'm always in the thick of it as a lot of people depend on me and I'm always trying to help so I do get distracted often but I'm good. Hope you're doin good too bro.
Thanks! That means a lot coming from you. I am so sorry for the loss of your fish, hope you recover from it. Just keep giving a regular update of yourself so that we know you are fine, I got worried.
Me and my fish are doing great. The 500 gallon predator pond Is running smoothly and so is my growout tank.

Reactions: fishhead0103666
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store