Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Krich, can I momentarily remind you of the forum TOS. Absolutely no images of muppets shatting themselves to be posted on the forum, lol.

Actually it reminds me very much of my younger days. A night on the beer, followed by a chicken vindaloo, followed by a remarkably similar image to that picture when I got home, lol.
.....shatting,lol....it's the underdrip that did it for me!

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
E133F3B4-B8A4-40D7-9D6C-288A68C0C95C.jpeg
Little Izzy the cat is now about 20 years old.

My boss rolled into work one day with this stray cat under the hood of his truck. It had made it all the way up the freeway, 20 miles from Easton to North Fresno.

We adopted it, and in spite of its injuries it recovered, and has been with us now ever since.

Before we got a dog, she used to guard the front door and growl when she smelled strangers.

Izzy sleeps a lot nowadays, but she still goes out every day to patrol the boat yard for rodents and bugs.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
My boss rolled into work one day with this stray cat under the hood of his truck.
Well, when people refer to an engine "purring" we now know where it originated from!

I'm a cat man ulu. Our Diego is 10 next year and I thought that was quite old for a cat, looks like he has a way to go yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store