Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
let me rephrase then

one thing I learned is that the word is offensive to at least one person that I know of

letstalkfish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2013
Nomad

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
BAH!! Got sniped on a 6ct raw yellow orange saphire

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Only thing I object to is why we need three bathrooms? People ought to go to the bathroom according to the physical equipment they have, is it that hard? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
there are 3 bathrooms??

well, if they are gonna go as far as having 3 bathrooms then what they should do is have 4 bathrooms

first of all, who exactly are the 3rd bathrooms for? ftm? or mtf?

and one is not gonna wanna share with the other. so there should be 4 bathrooms.

I personally don't care who is in the public restroom i'm in. you mind yours and i'll mind mines. no big deal

houie925

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2008
Manteca, California
there are 3 bathrooms??

well, if they are gonna go as far as having 3 bathrooms then what they should do is have 4 bathrooms

and one is not gonna wanna share with the other. so there should be 4 bathrooms.

I personally don't care who is in the public restroom i'm in. you mind yours and i'll mind mines. no big deal
As long as there's at least one bathroom I'm good.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Me thinks a third (or fourth) bathroom just makes it easier to identify them. Lol, or leaves a rarely used room available for quickies!

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
there are 3 bathrooms??

Thing is people may not be as open minded as you. There are some really messed up people in the world. Some schools let some students use the staff bathroom because of what has happened as far assault and such behind those closed doors

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store