Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendog1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
new york
i think i just made the score of the day, just got back from the puppy center in new hartford, where i picked up a 12 inch wolf for 30.00. The score part is that it is either amaira or lacerdae. i went back iin this thread for the dentiaries pick and im good to go, definatley parrallel, sweet. My roomie has my cam so picks will have to wait until tommorow after work but im thinking one of the two for sure, pics as soon as i get in after work tommorow

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
kendog1;2087030; said:
i think i just made the score of the day, just got back from the puppy center in new hartford, where i picked up a 12 inch wolf for 30.00. The score part is that it is either amaira or lacerdae. i went back iin this thread for the dentiaries pick and im good to go, definatley parrallel, sweet. My roomie has my cam so picks will have to wait until tommorow after work but im thinking one of the two for sure, pics as soon as i get in after work tommorow
dude sweet!
i think itd be most likey lacerdae IF its not mala.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
yep those are both malas

Never heard of a laceridea getting close to the size of an aimara but they are said to get bigger then malas

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
killerfish;2087608; said:
yep those are both malas

Never heard of a laceridea getting close to the size of an aimara but they are said to get bigger then malas
i have seen some variants that get to 4 feet.
aimara size.

kendog1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
new york
ok guys, heres some pics of the new wolf, by the way, the dentiaries are definately parallel, no doubt about it, he was def kinda tough to get pics of, ill try again in a few days after he gets a little more comfortable. let me know whattype you guys and gals think, thanks

IMG_0709.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0717.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

kendog1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
new york
sevendreamz;2095757; said:
THAT APPEARS TO BE SOME SORT OF GOBY.........NOT A WOLF AT ALL........
its a wolf, gots lots of teeth to prove it, no goby here

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store