Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
cool vid, Mud!

I'm currently keeping a 5" mala in a 30g and three 4" ery ery in a 55g. Rebuilding my wolf pack. Still waiting on my 3 gold wolves from SA.:irked: Might end up buying a black wolf instead. Hopefully I can post some pics of my little wolfies this weekend.

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
ironmunki;2553661; said:
cool vid, Mud!

I'm currently keeping a 5" mala in a 30g and three 4" ery ery in a 55g. Rebuilding my wolf pack. Still waiting on my 3 gold wolves from SA.:irked: Might end up buying a black wolf instead. Hopefully I can post some pics of my little wolfies this weekend.
I'd opt for the black wolf over the golds.. you would officially be the "man" :headbang2

They are my second favorite fish.. first being aimara of course ;)

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
ironmunki;2553661; said:
cool vid, Mud!

Def....get the black man...cant go wrong that route....:D

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
Mudfrog;2553868; said:
I'd opt for the black wolf over the golds.. you would officially be the "man" :headbang2

They are my second favorite fish.. first being aimara of course ;)
sevendreamz;2555157; said:
Def....get the black man...cant go wrong that route....:D
the only reason i'm considering the golds is because i know i can keep more than one in a tank and they are mad active. the blacks look awesome and have tons of 'tude but are they anymore active than a mala when they aren't feeding?

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
ironmunki;2555406; said:
the only reason i'm considering the golds is because i know i can keep more than one in a tank and they are mad active. the blacks look awesome and have tons of 'tude but are they anymore active than a mala when they aren't feeding?

True but you cant have it all....the golds are more active but the black is more rare, a better looking fish IMO, and jus all around more interesting to keep overall. But hey pick whats best for you and good luck...;)

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
ironmunki;2553661; said:
cool vid, Mud!

nice bro...
youre getting back to wolves. :D
i miss your old ones.

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
ironmunki;2555406; said:
The blacks I've seen are more active then malas, might not always be the case but it seems to be a steady trend for them.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Mudfrog;2556149; said:
The blacks I've seen are more active then malas, might not always be the case but it seems to be a steady trend for them.
depends alot on the variant.
i think the ones SA get in are xingu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store