Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
^ yours is probably the biggest ive seen mudfrog ( but then again i haven't messured mine lattley :naughty: )

There really aren't many pics of these guys on the web this thread has the most photos of Ery Species i've seen in one place before

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Ok here the picture of it.

This guy is bigger by 0.5cm colour wise not so dark, nice body shape with no defect.

This guy is the smaller one. Strong colour & nice design

Hope to find more of the same size wolf fish to keep as comm. tank

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Sorry guys i've been slacking on the pics we'll at least i think i have i thought i forgot to upload the pics off of my camera but i guese i did then i wen't to load them on photobucket but it turn out i all ready did that to ... so sorry if i forgot that i all ready posted these two pics

Top pic shows him acclimating in his new 20L

Not the best pic to show its size but it gives you an idea he wouldn't stay still next to the ruler so i had to put him in the bag they move pretty we'll on land actually

I'll work on getting a few updated shots right now i would post more pics but Photobucket has been making things difficult latley

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado

Sorry about the semi dirty glass but as you can see hes oing very we'll and is injoying the extra room of his tank :) unfortunetly ths makes it a little hard to take pics of him

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Mudfrog;2671596; said:
Just measured him.. 7.25"

I swear the biggest I've seen is 8" but I'm being told by a vendor they get to 12".. maybe in the wild and I imagine thats not common either. Fish base says the max size is 20cm (7.9"), whats the biggest Red Wolf anyone has ever seen?

no,max wild is 10 inches.
never heard of 12.
nice guy you got there.

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
I really want a red/gold/black wolf ! Hope I can contribute some pics soon, keep em coming!

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;2672237; said:
Ok here the picture of it.

This guy is bigger by 0.5cm colour wise not so dark, nice body shape with no defect.

This guy is the smaller one. Strong colour & nice design

Hope to find more of the same size wolf fish to keep as comm. tank
theyre cute!
if you get them big and decide to sell....:naughty:

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
killerfish;2672763; said:

Sorry about the semi dirty glass but as you can see hes oing very we'll and is injoying the extra room of his tank :) unfortunetly ths makes it a little hard to take pics of him
cool "little" guy killer.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store