Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
tigerlover2006;2606551; said:
The best is to get from hobbyists who have larger specimens. These are more stable and will be able to defend itself in monster fish tanks like ours.:grinno:
yea i know...
everytime i get them as little babies and they end up as wussies.:grinyes:
they got outcompeted by african aors,barramundis,bichirs,gars etc. etc.:ROFL:

Rambo85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
My own happy little world
Thought i would put up a vidoe of my wolf feeding when he was smaller and much less aggressive. [YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dCvx9-qoI0Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dCvx9-qoI0Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Back then he even didn't bother his tank mates!

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
Bogwoodbruce;2612334; said:
I saw a couple of wild 6" Holias species the other day they were amazing, up at the glass chasing fingers! They were £60 each but i would have paid that!

I just didnt have tank space. I cant get em now too far away but if i ever see another nice wolf. im buying it :D
You won't regret it.. even though they are lazy mine is still one of my favorite fish.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
I saw a couple of wild 6" Holias species the other day they were amazing, up at the glass chasing fingers! They were £60 each but i would have paid that!

I just didnt have tank space. I cant get em now too far away but if i ever see another nice wolf. im buying it :D
you shoulda got them bruce...put em with your VATF.:D

chonhzilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Fresno CA
here's a few pictures of my Ery Peru..more like an update...he/she's about 4in now and extremely active...i apologize for some blurry pictures but they do not like to stay still...also the tank is very dim so i also apologize to that too...

Dominator

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2008
Queens, New York

Man u should definantly buy it, never seen a Hoplias from pet store that chases finger so far. I bought one though i dun have tank space yet. But i am getting a bigger tank sooner, changing gravels into white sand, and a stump driftwood for wolf to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store