Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLR00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
RI
Here is my new WOLF. Only had him for a couple of days. But I cant seem to get him to eat anything tried blood worms,meal worms and feeders (they swam right in his face and he just laid there:cry:). Any suggestions on how to help him eat or should I just wait because he's only been in my tank for a couple of days now?

DSC00771.JPG

DSC00773.JPG

DSC00786.JPG

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
TLR00;2662373; said:
Here is my new WOLF. Only had him for a couple of days. But I cant seem to get him to eat anything tried blood worms,meal worms and feeders (they swam right in his face and he just laid there:cry:). Any suggestions on how to help him eat or should I just wait because he's only been in my tank for a couple of days now?
Interesting wolf... look like snakehead haha

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
TLR00;2662373; said:
nice wolf...
maybe hes just adjusting.
your water params are alright i presume?

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
TLR00;2662373; said:
I'm sure he's just settling in. Give him a few days and he'll start to eat :)

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Nice Sp. Peru TLR00

once hes had a few nights in his new tank he'll be use to it and should start eating in no time also turning the lights off for the first day can be helpful it will keep the stress level down

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Well...my side here no in season for rainbow wolf.
Just gotten 2 more common wolf. 1 is about 3cm then other is 2.5cm very small...
Should br the smallest I ever keep. Will upload some picture soon.
Chana, you know where got sell other then c328??Thinking of a comm tank of mini wolf

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;2669467; said:
Well...my side here no in season for rainbow wolf.
Just gotten 2 more common wolf. 1 is about 3cm then other is 2.5cm very small...
Should br the smallest I ever keep. Will upload some picture soon.
Chana, you know where got sell other then c328??Thinking of a comm tank of mini wolf
no bro.
ive only gone to c328 recently.
you picked up those at c328?
theyre cuties.:D
someone on AF sellign a 5 inch mala.
think i should jump on it....:naughty:

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
Just measured him.. 7.25"

I swear the biggest I've seen is 8" but I'm being told by a vendor they get to 12".. maybe in the wild and I imagine thats not common either. Fish base says the max size is 20cm (7.9"), whats the biggest Red Wolf anyone has ever seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store