Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norbert

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Wasn't sure if I'd posted this pic yet...

post-14528-1223612813[1].jpg

she's about 15", maybe a little more now...Venezuelan Black

Norbert

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Thanks everybody, I like her too :D

Nice black, just_relaxed...any idea where it's from? Looks similar to mine.

hopelessamor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
very nice black,norbert!also,nice pic just_relaxed....they look eerily similar to my xingu black i just bought 2 weeks ago,BUT norbert,yours is fatter and better looking.....i just measured mine today,and actually its only 13"....gonna buy him some worms tomorrow and change up his diet from the 3" feeders ive been feeding him this past week.....thats a pic of him in my avatar and i have a post in OTHER CHARACINS titled"pls help i.d. my hoplias......you guys might notice the barebones HOLDING tank,he is in,until we move outta province in a few weeks......REGARDS:D

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
hopelessamor;2902713; said:
very nice black,norbert!also,nice pic just_relaxed....they look eerily similar to my xingu black i just bought 2 weeks ago,BUT norbert,yours is fatter and better looking.....i just measured mine today,and actually its only 13"....gonna buy him some worms tomorrow and change up his diet from the 3" feeders ive been feeding him this past week.....thats a pic of him in my avatar and i have a post in OTHER CHARACINS titled"pls help i.d. my hoplias......you guys might notice the barebones HOLDING tank,he is in,until we move outta province in a few weeks......REGARDS:D
Looking at the pics in your other thread I think your Black is not a Xingu and is this Species/Var instead. You should post the pics here aswell.:)

just_relaxed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2009
holland
Norbert;2902658; said:
Thanks everybody, I like her too :D

Nice black, just_relaxed...any idea where it's from? Looks similar to mine.
Thx:) It was caught in Venezuela i was told. They are the type of black that can grow bigger than Xingu right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store