Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
channarox;2951715; said:
i remember getting a black wolf from CF at 8" for around 600...
would call it higher,but it may depend on the variant.
i wouldnt mind trying honestly...

my stand still is that macrophthalmas is the same as lacerdae.
and im sure c328 wont sell gold,red or common wolves when you order them...
chances are,IMO,that you will get what you paid for.
variants and collection point,not so sure.
Well you did remember correct. It is somewhere $680 but the size is smaller 6" +/- but it is confirm a black. I did post a picture of it somewhere to ID it before.

what I know is that macrophthalmas is the same as armaria not lacerdae. well what I mean is that I prefer to see something before I pay. Wonder what the max size for a black.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;2951794; said:
Well you did remember correct. It is somewhere $680 but the size is smaller 6" +/- but it is confirm a black. I did post a picture of it somewhere to ID it before.

what I know is that macrophthalmas is the same as armaria not lacerdae. well what I mean is that I prefer to see something before I pay. Wonder what the max size for a black.
from what i know,macrophthalmas is the same as lacerdae,and some aimara have also been labeled aimara.
basically the wolf species that got bigger were called macrophthalmas.

pay what you want.
it just depends on how much you want it.
the size of a black depends on its location.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
channarox;2951869; said:
nice photos on that link.
dont read jap though....:(

what exactly do you mean by "Never mind. I dun anyhow keep fish."?
Just prefer to see the real thing. Anyway it a black wolf. Thinking of going other country to hand carry back better haha.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;2951942; said:
Just prefer to see the real thing. Anyway it a black wolf. Thinking of going other country to hand carry back better haha.
hahaha.
good luck bro.
i guess its just the risk of ordering.
theres the chance,and probably the only chance you might get here in singapore for a long time.
some will take the risk,some wont.

if you ever do,bring some for me.:D

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Saw a plant was up rooted in the wolfs tank and while i was putting it back in the gravel the wolf swam over and gave me a little kiss :) not even a bad one this one didn't hurt at all really

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
killerfish;2952827; said:
Saw a plant was up rooted in the wolfs tank and while i was putting it back in the gravel the wolf swam over and gave me a little kiss :) not even a bad one this one didn't hurt at all really

he wubs you.:D

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
killerfish;2952827; said:

CRANKY LIL SOB......:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
macrophthalmas and aimara are the same fish. Lacerdae are a different species. There are a number of articals on the web about this.

This doesn't mean of course that suppliers don't mix the names up and apply them to the wrong fish. My Xingu Black came in as Lacerdae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store